Scarblue - Colin

Hi BBH cant believe its 4 years, time passes far too quickly,

Short one, he took time to PM me on a couple of issues which were affecting my life at the time, he didn't even know me, probably sums him as a man, better than anything else. RIP fella!

SCARBLU said:
Thanks for this BBH, and to everyone who remembers Colin with such fondness. It's really good to see.

Joanne

Love and miss you Colin x

Touched quite a few lives on here Joanne.

He'll never be forgotten.

We are all thinking of you today xx

I have so many fond memories of Colin. Never a day went bye, without him making me laugh. Shell vases come to mind. He even turned up in the Waldorf with a map of Majorca or somewhere similar. Me and mcnil had a proper, couldn't help but laugh. Miss you Colin, you will never be forgotten. You where one in a million x x x

mackenzie said:
SCARBLU said:
Thanks for this BBH, and to everyone who remembers Colin with such fondness. It's really good to see.

Joanne

Love and miss you Colin x

Touched quite a few lives on here Joanne.

He'll never be forgotten.

We are all thinking of you today xx

Thanks Sharon.

I appreciate all the support I've had from the Bluemoon community over the past few years, and the memories of Colin make me smile.

Anyone want to buy a vase?

Were still thinking of you Scar

RIP

mat said:
Anyone want to buy a vase?

Were still thinking of you Scar

RIP

He was criticised just once I think, by somebody who really didn't get his sense of humour. The poster accused him of "spoiling my thread."

Scar then just turned it into a joke against himself.

He was never malicious, never really got angry, saw the best in everyone and was a bloody magnificent Moderator.

He got really pissy when we got beat in the QF against West Ham though. Even that was funny to watch though.
And he always made me laugh about the Leeds fans that he worked with in Scarborough.

I just find it really nice to talk about him today though, as it almost feels as if he is back here when you know that others have those shared memories.
As Ric said at the time....Colin WAS Bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.