Scarblue: Please a thought at this happy happy time....

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
for all those dealy beloved Bluemoon Posters who will not be here in body to celebrate City going to the Cup Final on 14th May 2011.

Scarblue was the first person I actually met from this fantastic website and despite not knowing him very well he still went out of his way to meet me and greet me and make me feel welcome and comfortable amongst stragers.

Thanks Scarblue.

Can we have a rollcall for all those we should remember and spare a thought for on our great day?

Maybe make this a sticky?

I've heard a lot about him and he obviously had many friends and huge respect on here. I, as I'm sure all of us will be, shall be thinking of those who cannot be with us at Wembley but are carried in our hearts - especially on May 14th.

Was going to post the same thing Tony, Colin was a belting lad and a top blue as was steve king along with my dad.
I was going to post a thread asking the players to win the cup for them, we'll see more cups just win this one for them.

de niro said:
Was going to post the same thing Tony, Colin was a belting lad and a top blue as was steve king along with my dad.
I was going to post a thread asking the players to win the cup for them, we'll see more cups just win this one for them.

Bill,

Cant we sticky this or create another thread... a kind of rolecall for the dearly departed and much loved Blues - Invite everyone to add to the list ahead of the big day?

scorer said:
de niro said:

Bill,

Cant we sticky this or create another thread... a kind of rolecall for the dearly departed and much loved Blues - Invite everyone to add to the list ahead of the big day?

ric has been asked mate i'm sure he'll sort one out, by all means start a new thread, its a great idea, i was going topost it the night before the final but do it now and lets get cracking, these people are sorely missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.