Scared ?

Mancity17

Is it just me or are the rags finally showing they are well and truely scared ?

Ive noticed we arnt bothered by them now, we dont go all game singing songs about them instead of our team which i like now and alll they do is sing songs about us and trying to make digs at us about every little thing we do ?

What does everyone else think ?

Mancity17 said:

Ive noticed we arnt bothered by them now, we dont go all game singing songs about them instead of our team which i like now and alll they do is sing songs about us and trying to make digs at us about every little thing we do ?

I think by creating a topic about them your post becomes very hypocritical.

They're not bothered about us. Don't you know that Liverpool are their main rivals?

Idiots. You can't go near Facebook these days without some armchair having a pop - just ignore them and rise above responding. We are better than they are in every way.

Mancity17 said:

I think you are very young

SamTheGuru said:
Mancity17 said:

I think by creating a topic about them your post becomes very hypocritical.

We're not bothered by the rags?

While I have a breath left in my frail body they will always bother me!

I reckon you have not suffered like me and others have!

;-))

Soulboy said:
We're not bothered by the rags?

While I have a breath left in my frail body they will always bother me!

I reckon you have not suffered like me and others have!

;-))

Im not saying we arnt bothered by them like that i mean, like all we did was sing shi**y songs about them alllllll game without fail instead of getting behind our own team and recently i havn't heard shi*e like U.N... ocean finance... ect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.