Scenes after the match

BringBackSwales

Could people who are better than me with the internet post on here any videos of the celebrations from the final whistle on Saturday? My recording of the match live on BT has disappeared and I would love to see the celebrations, both personal videos and any links to YouTube? Think it would be nice to have in one thread? (unless I’ve missed it, only seen the pics thread, not a video one). Cheers BBS

Full playlist of content from BT here mate;

In particular, ?

Thanks pal, I’ve seen the full match replay, it was more about the players with the fans, like Erling going mental to our fans with about 209 photographers after him, Ilkay jumping into the crowd etc

It’s weird, everything on YouTube post match tgat I’ve found is players being interviewed in the middle of the pitch, nothing at our end, it’s like they don’t want to admit we exist

It’s weird, everything on YouTube post match tgat I’ve found is players being interviewed in the middle of the pitch, nothing at our end, it’s like they don’t want to admit we exist
Full stream here .... all 5 1/2 hours !
Game ends about 3 hours 50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.