Schalke (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't play Sergio as hopefully we will need him for the next round. If Sergio gets a booking he will miss the next game. So I would start with Jesus in his place, and if things are not going our way bring Sergio on with 30mins of the game left. Raz man it may be a big risk having Eric Garcia to start the game. I am all for him being on the bench, and bringing him on once we have a lead of 3/4 goals. This to give him the experience of playing in Europe. Should Eric make a mistake and it knocks us out of Europe, it could have a bad effect on his career in the short term.

I wouldn't play Sergio as hopefully we will need him for the next round. If Sergio gets a booking he will miss the next game. So I would start with Jesus in his place, and if things are not going our way bring Sergio on with 30mins of the game left. Raz man it may be a big risk having Eric Garcia to start the game. I am all for him being on the bench, and bringing him on once we have a lead of 3/4 goals. This to give him the experience of playing in Europe. Should Eric make a mistake and it knocks us out of Europe, it could have a bad effect on his career in the short term.

Does that threat of a ban for a yellow stay with Sergio throughout the rest of the competition or is there an amnesty point? Would be worse to lose him from the final, if we got there.

If kompany is injured and both of laporte and stones aren't ready Walker comes in to central defence and danilo right back, there's no way Pep will play Garcia in this.

If kompany is injured and both of laporte and stones aren't ready Walker comes in to central defence and danilo right back, there's no way Pep will play Garcia in this.
So who plays with Walker at centre half with Otamendi suspended?

Is Mendy totally finished? He was supposedly fit enough to come on against Burton in the second leg but since then nothing. I really fear he will have to retire on medical grounds soon. People scoff at this suggestion but how many games has he played in three years, going back to the year before he joined us? If he was in his thirties you could understand wear and tear but he is in his mid twenties. Tragedy if it happens but the present situation can't continue indefinitely.

Eric Garcia isn`t eligible I think. Hasn`t been here long enough to be on the B list. Humphreys and Sandler (both involved in training today) are eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.