Schalke Ticket

london blue moon

My friend is unable to make the game so I have one spare ticket for the Schalke match £120/130 ono
Call 07903843061 Ask for Gary
Live in London area call for details

london blue moon said:
My friend is unable to make the game so I have one spare ticket for the Schalke match £120/130 ono

perhaps you can donate some of that excessive charge to stuarts fund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

london blue moon said:

red tissue is this way-----------------}

Find it funny how everyone who is charging excessive amounts for tickets have had less than ten posts on Bluemoon.

I take it ebay has clamped down on touts??

Not everybody with low post counts are ticket touts, you know!

I bought tickets off here in good faith for a price over the odds (the people who sold them have high post counts, btw), Im just returning the favour, having secured more tickets than I need, I am selling them back to the forum at EXACTLY the same price i paid for them, hence no profit for me.

GazNash said:
Not everybody with low post counts are ticket touts, you know!

I bought tickets off here in good faith for a price over the odds (the people who sold them have high post counts, btw), Im just returning the favour, having secured more tickets than I need, I am selling them back to the forum at EXACTLY the same price i paid for them, hence no profit for me.

Touche`. I have been a season ticket holder nearly 30 years, why do some people on here expect my mate to sell his ticket for less than he paid for it just because he can no longer go, having already written off the cost of his fllight and hotel (non refundable) ????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.