Schalke Travel Plans

Cheers mate.

We stayed in Dusseldorf for the the Monchengladbach game and it was full of blues on the main strip of bars in Dusseldorf the night before the game.

Is Bochum usually busy mid-week even when there's no football on?
Düsseldorf is always great for away fans. The old town is quite lively, as you know.

Bochum is a town full of students, so their City Center is brilliant for a drink, even midweeks. It’s quite close to Gelsenkirchen And there’s a direct tram to the Schalke Arena.

You won’t do a mistake if you stay in Düsseldorf again. Just want to give all the Blues a good and cheaper option.

Düsseldorf is always great for away fans. The old town is quite lively, as you know.

Bochum is a town full of students, so their City Center is brilliant for a drink, even midweeks. It’s quite close to Gelsenkirchen And there’s a direct tram to the Schalke Arena.

You won’t do a mistake if you stay in Düsseldorf again. Just want to give all the Blues a good and cheaper option.

Nice one pal, we're there for two nights so hopefully get to check out Bochum on one of the nights.

We are staying in Dusseldorf Monday and Tuesday night and Gelsenkirchen on the wendsday back to Dusseldorf on Thursday fight back home on Friday afternoon can't wait really like going to Germany

As I live in Gelsenkirchen it’s obviously the draw of my dreams.

Some will stay in Düsseldorf, some in Dortmund and some in Gelsenkirchen. What I can highly recommend is Bochum. Big town with a great party mile in the City Center called the “Bermudadreieck”. Plenty of great bars...Even if you have a hotel in Gelsenkirchen or Dortmund I think it’s a great place for a drink the night before. From both towns only about 20min by train. Gelsenkirchen and Dortmund are ghost towns at midweek. If you have any questions, just ask me.

http://www.bermuda3eck.de/veranstaltungen/veranstaltungsorte/
What are the chances of getting a ticket, even in the schalke end? Is it likely to cause trouble or are schalke fans a friendly bunch?

Were doing M/cr - Dublin-Amsterdam-Paris-Cologne. It will take 4 days but we will save a tenner.

Actually we are doing Luton Dortmund Tues - Thursday. Looking at the posts the plane will be rammed with Blues. Tickets and accommodation are for the new year.

I like the 12.05 midday flight from Dusseldorf pal. It means you don’t have to get up too early. Back in Manchester early evening’s good too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.