Schindler is an idiot

Braggster

On r5 now. He does NOT represent the views of the fans. 'High moral ground' - what a load of rubbish, and Colin, don't kid yourself that we were any more 'in charge' with Wardle and Makin than we are now.

Stop being so embarrassed about the club, and look at the real situation. Most of the transfers have been sensible, and only overpriced because of the market perception of the club. You are humiliating the club on radio and it isn't yours to humiliate. COCK.

Braggster said:
On r5 now. He does NOT represent the views of the fans. 'High moral ground' - what a load of rubbish, and Colin, don't kid yourself that we were any more 'in charge' with Wardle and Makin than we are now.

Stop being so embarrassed about the club, and look at the real situation. Most of the transfers have been sensible, and only overpriced because of the market perception of the club. You are humiliating the club on radio and it isn't yours to humiliate. COCK.

i've been thinking the same thing. talking like he speaks for all of us.

agreed a pompous middle class idiot who cracks on he's a blue and whats the title of his books

"manchester united ruined my life " and "george best and 21 others"

using united to sell his books

manchester united haven't ruined my life

i hate their fans and i hate their manager

and i hope we emulate their success over the next few years

but that plays us up to the london press as being too bothered with them to write books about our own club

I kept doing the wanker sign at the radio when Schindler spoke (made me feel better!). Like another poster said, pompous tit.

Schindler what an absolute muppet, we don't need negative idiots like him speaking rubbish about city, he came across as clueless.

Schindler just came across as out of touch. By the end of the show even the presenter wasn't taking his answers seriously. Bernstein spoke far more sense. It would be nice if he could still be involved with the club somehow. Schindler should just stick to watching videos of the 60s and 70s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.