'Scholes Should Be Player Of The Year'

des hardi said:
Markt85 said:
Noel Gallagher was praising Scholes and linked his return to Man Utds run in form.
noel reminds me of roy keane..... just ask a question and he ll give you an answer,regardless of how stupid the answer is!

i hate the fact somehow without the authorisation of our club he(noel) has become a spokesperson for the club through the media.(bbc & sky s choice not the clubs)

a. give the interviewing job to a jobless blue instead.
b. noel is a clown of the highest order
c. he should stick to music and stay outn of city business.... he is a musician and does not deserve any more attention than any other regular football fan. i don t want him representing our club!!!

What a crock of shite. He's asked his opinion and he gives it. Usually his comments are sensible and I rarely find myself disagreeing with what he says. He's a bit arrogant but I suppose that comes with being in the biggest UK band of the 90s.

Not a chance should Scholes be player of the year. I do think his return has been a huge lift to United and it's no coincidence that they've gone on to drop something like 2pts ever since but I think there many players more deserving of that award ahead of Scholes - even a couple of United players.

Valencia has been incredible and would walk into every premiership starting line up. Rooney again having a great season. But someone who seems to go un-noticed and does get a bit of an unfair bashing on here is Carrick. I think he's having one of his best seasons this year and IMO would be in my England Euro 2012 squad without a doubt.

As for player of the year on the whole though, RVP without a doubt. You only have to look at the statistics to see where Arsenal would be in the league without him. He's shown this year just how good he can be when he's not been decimated with injury.

1. RVP
2. Dempsey (Will be surprised if bigger fish don't come smelling in the summer)
3. Rooney (Possibly Silva but his form the last few months hasn't been great.

Small mention to Ba, Lescott, Hart & Song

salfordblues said:
des hardi said:
Markt85 said:
Noel Gallagher was praising Scholes and linked his return to Man Utds run in form.
noel reminds me of roy keane..... just ask a question and he ll give you an answer,regardless of how stupid the answer is!

i hate the fact somehow without the authorisation of our club he(noel) has become a spokesperson for the club through the media.(bbc & sky s choice not the clubs)

a. give the interviewing job to a jobless blue instead.
b. noel is a clown of the highest order
c. he should stick to music and stay outn of city business.... he is a musician and does not deserve any more attention than any other regular football fan. i don t want him representing our club!!!

What a crock of shite. He's asked his opinion and he gives it. Usually his comments are sensible and I rarely find myself disagreeing with what he says. He's a bit arrogant but I suppose that comes with being in the biggest UK band of the 90s.
not really mate, you like his music ....great !

happy for you or any other blue or non-blue that likes his music.

my point is i d rather folk who know how to avoid "leading questions" representing our club..... not Noel Gallagher...who is just a fan like us all.when noel answers a question it s organised by the media not our club

these leading questions that sky keep asking in post match interviews are putting people on the spot i hate it and it seems to be spreading across the media.

noel on MOTD/ football focus interviewing balo was a big no no and should have not been allowed until the seasons end. most folk interviewed on FF end up losing come the weekend game (maybe they aren t focused enough on the day because they re on the telly).

we should control our own media dealings have an inner circle protecting the clubs interests.

sjk2008 said:
Not a chance should Scholes be player of the year. I do think his return has been a huge lift to United and it's no coincidence that they've gone on to drop something like 2pts ever since but I think there many players more deserving of that award ahead of Scholes - even a couple of United players.

Valencia has been incredible and would walk into every premiership starting line up. Rooney again having a great season. But someone who seems to go un-noticed and does get a bit of an unfair bashing on here is Carrick. I think he's having one of his best seasons this year and IMO would be in my England Euro 2012 squad without a doubt.

As for player of the year on the whole though, RVP without a doubt. You only have to look at the statistics to see where Arsenal would be in the league without him. He's shown this year just how good he can be when he's not been decimated with injury.

1. RVP
2. Dempsey (Will be surprised if bigger fish don't come smelling in the summer)
3. Rooney (Possibly Silva but his form the last few months hasn't been great.

Small mention to Ba, Lescott, Hart & Song

This ^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.