Scoop 6

leighton

No Scoop 6 this weekend. We will sort it out again next weekend with the new year eve celebrations all to come and the hang over that lasts longer than normal. Time to take a rest me thinks. So the very best of luck to all in 2017 on the betting front. Hopefully many winners will be back by all.

No Scoop 6 this weekend. We will sort it out again next weekend with the new year eve celebrations all to come and the hang over that lasts longer than normal. Time to take a rest me thinks. So the very best of luck to all in 2017 on the betting front. Hopefully many winners will be back by all.
No worries Leighton, all the best to you and yours.

Be interesting to see what ITV do with the racing.
Have heard that they will be paying for the coverage largely using the cash from the bookmaking industry so expect lots of plugs for special offers and ante post variations after each big race.
Matt Chapman from ATR is the new betting guru and like Big Mac before him is very much Marmite.

Yeah i seen a bit of there coverage on New Years day its not too bad. I dont mind Ed presenting it and Matt Chapman I like him think he is refreshing in the betting ring and is his usual self with the punters which is good. Also Luke Harvey is always good with AP in the race comentary was something different. Might take them a while to get everything sorted. They will always be judged by the the big festivals the likes of Cheltenham and Royal Ascot for me so far so good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.