Scott Parker

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
It winds me up so much when people rave on and on about Scott Parker. Time and time again tonight he would make an aesthetically pleasing tackle, or block but yet 90% of the time, the situation was caused from him giving the ball away or being caught out of the position and if that was not the case, he would simply give the ball away straight after winning it by cracking it upfield or simply misplacing it. The amount of fuss and hype around about him is ridiculous as he is an atrocious player. I am a firm believer that a football game is won and lost in the middle of the park and there is a reason West Ham got relegated last year and he was at the center of it all and I think he still managed to pick up player of the year/season or something.

Could we be witnessing the first ever MotD defensive midfielder?

Stood ball-watching, has a shot smacked into his gormless frame and ITV claim 'Super block from Parker, gives his all'.

johnny on the spot said:
Stood ball-watching, has a shot smacked into his gormless frame and ITV claim 'Super block from Parker, gives his all'.

Classic example of the numerous times this happens every time I watch him.

I have been saying the same thing for ages...he gives the ball away to much to be a decent international player...he runs around and gets sweaty makes blocks and last ditch tackles there is a reason for that and the OP covers it he would not get near the French, German, Dutch,Spanish, Italian even Croation sides in this tournament

He runs around a lot, looks really really tired, picks himself up like the brave warrior he is, and then runs around a lot more.

Surely world player of all time material there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.