Scott Parker

Very harsh guys,he is an average DM who has been elevated to DeJong,Mascherano,Cambiasso levels by your media.There was worse on show tonight in young and wellbeck.He is'nt great but he leaves it all on the park.

big blueballs said:
waspish said:
It's hilarious he slides in wins the ball and they say great tackle but that slide in tackle the ball goes to the other team 8/10 times have to say him and Gerrard are poor
I thought Gerrard did OK, at least he can switch play, cross a ball and pick a pass in forward areas...I would love to know Parkers assist stats etc for his career compared to Barry's
doubt he would have played if barry had been fit,as for stats this year, barry is a premier league winner,and parker hmmmm, triffic little player according to arry.

Shadz69 said:
Very harsh guys,he is an average DM who has been elevated to DeJong,Mascherano,Cambiasso levels by your media.There was worse on show tonight in young and wellbeck.He is'nt great but he leaves it all on the park.

The only thing I disagree with in your post is you saying he is average. He is well below average......He spear headed West Ham's relegation attack!

deano ou812 said:
big blueballs said:
waspish said:
It's hilarious he slides in wins the ball and they say great tackle but that slide in tackle the ball goes to the other team 8/10 times have to say him and Gerrard are poor
I thought Gerrard did OK, at least he can switch play, cross a ball and pick a pass in forward areas...I would love to know Parkers assist stats etc for his career compared to Barry's
doubt he would have played if barry had been fit,as for stats this year, barry is a premier league winner,and parker hmmmm, triffic little player according to arry.
That's the thing that pisses me off Barry doesn't get enough credit when he plays for England or us for that matter, its no coincedence Parker couldnt hack it at Chelsea but you would think He was fucking Zidane the way the media go on

SamTheGuru said:
Shadz69 said:

The only thing I disagree with in your post is you saying he is average. He is well below average......He spear headed West Ham's relegation attack!

I know but if Gaz is fit he does'nt play,I like the whole romance of an older player making it at international level and he is'nt special but he does put everything he has into every game,something I admire.

Shadz69 said:
SamTheGuru said:
Shadz69 said:

I know but if Gaz is fit he does'nt play,I like the whole romance of an older player making it at international level and he is'nt special but he does put everything he has into every game,something I admire.

Gaz always plays when he is fit though. You are right in that he gives it his all but the horrible thing is, it just proves what a sad state English football is in, because there aren't really any other options.

colbee59 said:
He's ok but Barry twice the player

-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm --

He's ok but Barry twice the player

You can say that again!!

Scotty p is so brave though. Like super brave. Like ibdiana jones and batman had a baby and called it scott parker. So brave

Braveheart

It's amazing how fans of different club teams see things. I took a look on a Spurs forum and the majority said Parker was excellent. Personally, I thought it was about the best performance I have seen him produce, although he was poor.

big blueballs said:
deano ou812 said:
big blueballs said:
That's the thing that pisses me off Barry doesn't get enough credit when he plays for England or us for that matter, its no coincedence Parker couldnt hack it at Chelsea but you would think He was fucking Zidane the way the media go on
after we beat spurs 5.1, parker i think was injured but some of the media were waffling that spurs were unlucky cause parker was'nt playing and the outcome could have been different,fcuk me maybe if he was like zidane but imo he is overhyped not his fault but the media's,although in his defence i will say he does at least give his all and compared to henderson is zidane...

SamTheGuru said:
waspish said:

I thought Gerrard played ok. One of the better players tonight. He is clearly passed it and is only playing because we have no better option but he played his part and picked out some good passes.
I think that's a fair assessment. He's what we've got and we've got to get on with it.

Gerrard though, I'm afraid, hasn't got it in the tank anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.