Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

They won’t have a big support, too far from Boston & the IRA are not big in North Carolina
Nor is the UVF or any other loyalist groups that combined /murdered more people. You never mention that fact. You just can’t help yourself. Have you ever sought help for your hatred and sectarian issues? You really should.

Nor is the UVF or any other loyalist groups that combined /murdered more people. You never mention that fact. You just can’t help yourself. Have you ever sought help for your hatred and sectarian issues? You really should.
Do you ever get anything correct? ….

In relation to perpetration of killings, Republican paramilitaries account for almost 59 per cent of all deaths, Loyalist paramilitaries for almost 28 per cent, the British Army for 9 per cent, the RUC for almost 2 per cent and other groups each for less than 1 per cent.

Again away to your own teams forum to discuss this shite.
Doh! To be fair I was knee jerk responding. It’s a condition I have. Once again, apologies to all. And please, keep the sectarian Irish hating stuff where it belongs. You are getting me into bother as my condition prevents reflection and rationality. I have prescriptions and everything.

Doh! To be fair I was knee jerk responding. It’s a condition I have. Once again, apologies to all. And please, keep the sectarian Irish hating stuff where it belongs. You are getting me into bother as my condition prevents reflection and rationality. I have prescriptions and everything.
Do you think this condition will ever allow you to be right about something?….anything!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.