Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Wow - hope Roddy fares well - for most on here if you listen to 5Live and even Sports Report when it used to be on Radio 2 Roddy Forsyth was the voice of Scottish football

Sad news today that Craig Brown has passed away. A bit of a character and very popular with most of the players he managed.

Often criticised in the media for overly defensive football which was nonsense when compared to some other Scotland Managers but did qualify for World Cup and Euros.

Sad news today that Craig Brown has passed away. A bit of a character and very popular with most of the players he managed.

Often criticised in the media for overly defensive football which was nonsense when compared to some other Scotland Managers but did qualify for World Cup and Euros.
A bit of a ladies man as well.

Hearts make away fans allocation 650 for all teams bar the wee team who get the full away end allocation.

Who is this Frankie McAvoy guy? And how you feeling about the new season?
I do not know anything about him.
Same as any other season hope we get third and a good cup run.
No signings yet but hopefully with Beni and Boyce returning from long term injuries we should improve quality wise.
Shankland staying would be a boost as well.

I do not know anything about him.
Same as any other season hope we get third and a good cup run.
No signings yet but hopefully with Beni and Boyce returning from long term injuries we should improve quality wise.
Shankland staying would be a boost as well.
You should have got third last year, but that’s fitba, don’t turn up for vital games, you get handed your arse. I thought you came back strong and a few signings should improve you again and keeping Shankland is a must, but I have a feeling that someone will come in for him and I think a £3-4m bid could see him leave. I thought the Gers might come to n for him. Be interesting seeing you, Aberdeen and possibly Hibs if they get their shit together, should be a good dust up. I hope all the teams, apart from our pals, do well in Europe, earn a few bob and improve. I think you made about £4m last year and that was nearly as much as we got for winning the treble and Sky money. Are you in the group stages again?

You should have got third last year, but that’s fitba, don’t turn up for vital games, you get handed your arse. I thought you came back strong and a few signings should improve you again and keeping Shankland is a must, but I have a feeling that someone will come in for him and I think a £3-4m bid could see him leave. I thought the Gers might come to n for him. Be interesting seeing you, Aberdeen and possibly Hibs if they get their shit together, should be a good dust up. I hope all the teams, apart from our pals, do well in Europe, earn a few bob and improve. I think you made about £4m last year and that was nearly as much as we got for winning the treble and Sky money. Are you in the group stages again?
On the European front I would be amazed if any of the clubs qualified into the next rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.