Scotty Tuesday Tips ...I Will Update

scotty

All in bold Treble and doubles, also Minturno who has been very very frustrating and always seems to go close imo is worth taking a chance on, should be about 3-1ish. Also had a double on Our drama Queen and Minturno..Treble on Eijaaz,Our Drama Queen ,Miss Dutee .

15:15 Miss Dutee
16:45 Our Drama Queen
14:15 Pearl Opera
15:00 Minturno Big Single
16:30 Eijaaz

18:25 Three Boars Big Single
17:55 Jacobs Son Big Single

Imprimis Tagula Didnt pull any trees up the other night, i had an each way at a big price,But this horse should come back to some form soon and will probably win a race at a nice price before to soon, keep following it..7.30 Soutwell. I'm having a tenner each way. take early price with a price guaranteed site.

scotty said:
Imprimis Tagula Didnt pull any trees up the other night, i had an each way at a big price,But this horse should come back to some form soon and will probably win a race at a nice price before to soon, keep following it..7.30 Soutwell. I'm having a tenner each way. take early price with a price guaranteed site.

I wouldn't if I were you.

We've entered him to get his handicap down, as his mark on AW is much higher than his Turf mark.

Back him on turf and not AW for the time being. I wouldnt say its impossible for him to place today, he's a nice horse, im just saying we've entered him to reduce his mark.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:29 am --<br /><br />Oh and we're expecting a big run from Janet's Pearl today. 2pm Catterick.

Hung left when hitting the front in her last race, jockey has been given alternative tactics today to restrain a bit more and challenge late so she doesnt hit the front too soon.

Money is down lad, it's only a score, so quids in if it comes in, thought it travelled nice a fluent the other day and then dropped back , so for me, even though it is suggested that this trip is on the sharp side, i fancy a nice ride!!

See a couple of you fancy Richard Hughes today,yep me too.

3.15. Miss Dutee
4.15. Advertisement
4.45. Our Drama Queen.

also done my usual "Jacks".

3.00. Slikback Jack
5.55. Good Boy Jackson.

another 2 in with a squeak imo.

6.35. Sunday CITY
8.40. Electric CITY. No idea why i fancy these at all ;)
good luck guys.

Raccoon 4.00, had a call that this is expected to give it a bloody good go today at a decent price, i took 9-1...with guaranteed odds... come on £50 each way

scotty said:
Raccoon 4.00, had a call that this is expected to give it a bloody good go today at a decent price, i took 9-1...with guaranteed odds... come on £50 each way

Well done Scotty just got on in time :) Cheers fella

Raccoon grabbed second, could of won, came too late...get in though Each way, nice!!

Another outsider is Naughty Naughty 4.15. Expected to go well! Don't go mad . i just had a score each way @ 16-1..come on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.