Screener Season is here.....

Until cinavia is fucked off or I get a telly that can read films on a usb drive, bah fucking humbug.

showbox isn't uploading any latest releases at the minute, it's back so it's back to torrent sites today. Looking forward to watching American Sniper and Imitation game. Into the Woods will be good to watch with my kids this weekend.

allan harper said:
showbox isn't uploading any latest releases at the minute, it's back so it's back to torrent sites today. Looking forward to watching American Sniper and Imitation game. Into the Woods will be good to watch with my kids this weekend.

It's a musical isn't it? Supposed to be good, i'll watch with rushts jr this weekend.

rushts said:
allan harper said:

It's a musical isn't it? Supposed to be good, i'll watch with rushts jr this weekend.
Yes it is mate, looks like a good family film.

I grew up watchin movies and my favourite kind was/is horror movies and B-movies in general. these days they are hardly any made its either micro budget or studio financed or negative pick ups. The profit margins are so small that its not really economical to spend a few mil on quality B's. The 80s we're the heyday. Its people who illigally watch them who have caused this. Its no big deal in the grand scheme of things and people can do what they like but theres hardly any great explotation B movies anymore. Same with music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.