Scum...

mcfcliam said:
I know a bloke who was battered by the police in Marsaille.

Feel for him, he's only there to watch the football and is a decent red.
This is the only time I'm on the rags side, the treatment normal fans get abroad is a disgrace.

mancity dan said:
Rags fans being investigated because of flares they threw during the recent Marseille match

You shouldn't complain. Apparently, the FA have agreed that you can take flares to your next Wembley cup final to remind you of your last cup final. ;-)

friend said:
mancity dan said:
Rags fans being investigated because of flares they threw during the recent Marseille match

You shouldn't complain. Apparently, the FA have agreed that you can take flares to your next Wembley cup final to remind you of your last cup final. ;-)

I can take a joke. After all you support a club full of them....

:)

mancity dan said:

Well they are backward twats.. I threw my flares away years ago.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 am --<br /><br />
friend said:
mancity dan said:

Erm i think youll find that our last cup final was a flare free zone !!
Drainpipes were the rage in 81. ;)

kippaxwarrior said:
Breaking news

Glazers issue statement: The rags are NOT for sale!!

SSN Now

He must be the first businessman in the history of creation who has something of marginal value that he refuses to sell despite a generous offer. 'Course the bag of shite is for sale - no one has come up with the right price yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.