Season Card info now on OS

My mate has received an email from the club saying he needs to choose a new seat as his is being permanently removed, SS L2 back row. It also says to pick another seat as soon as possible as there is limited availability. 5 of us have sat together in that area since the stadium opened and for years before at Maine Road. Doesn't seem right to me and none of the other 4 have got an email. Anyone else had the same ?

kippaxblue76 said:
My mate has received an email from the club saying he needs to choose a new seat as his is being permanently removed, SS L2 back row. It also says to pick another seat as soon as possible as there is limited availability. 5 of us have sat together in that area since the stadium opened and for years before at Maine Road. Doesn't seem right to me and none of the other 4 have got an email. Anyone else had the same ?

yes I have got it too. I am well pissed off to be honest, i need three seats together, not sure how this is going to work.

ss L2 back row forgot to say

gazbaz said:
kippaxblue76 said:

yes I have got it too. I am well pissed off to be honest, i need three seats together, not sure how this is going to work.

Which block? I'm the 2nd row from the back but haven't had any emails.

I am hoping these increases are just to bring us in line with the rags and scousers prices. We are not arsenal and hopefully the prices will stop going up after this season. 10% increases year on year just cannot be justified. With a bit of luck the new stands will keep it affordable for the masses going forward.

When my lad was 15 and we were FS it cost less than £550 for both our ST. This year we are looking at a joint cost of close on £1400! When the new corporate area kicks in next year it will be £2500 as he will be adult next year. That is some increase in 6 years!

First to go will be CL, Platinum and cup schemes for many fans. The club can't complain when 20k turn up in the capital one cup!

is it true , they have added a condition in the small print , it says that you have to stay to the end :)

gazbaz said:
kippaxblue76 said:

Must be a minor reduction in capacity next year the whilst the works take place!

Who went Value Gold this year and where did you end up sitting?

i just tired to renew and got all the way to the end, pushed pay and it crashed. now when i login it just says goldcard and no option for Platinum card. can you ring up and renew and whats the number anyone?

moomba said:
Bluemanc100 said:
For me its more about the principle of paying £40 every two weeks to watch a game of football than the cost. But we shouldnt be creating a situation where long time supporters, our core supporters through the hard times have to sacrifice everything to see their team play. Thats the direction we seem to be heading.

You had me thinking this was business for a minute?! Price rises are inevitable, it's life

If it was just a business, none of us would have hung around through the hard times. Maybe it's naive, but I'm pretty sure the "it's business" line was probably used in the rag boardroom years ago. And ask them what happened to their core support as a result.

Its an unstoppable force I'm afraid, Sheikh Mansour isn't here for the fun of it, its about putting his country on the map and expanding the empire

We can't have it all ways, we either take the money and run with it or go support another team.....

There is literally no choice but to take this amazing ride.....

MaineRoadBlue said:
gazbaz said:
kippaxblue76 said:

Must be a minor reduction in capacity next year the whilst the works take place!

Who went Value Gold this year and where did you end up sitting?

I have been value gold for the last three seasons, I have been in row 323 back row but our kid who applied same time same day is front row right on the corner flag

It's pot luck but at c£14 a game it's a no brainer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.