Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

The people who are in the L2 new Premium Seats do have some advantages:

wlbr12.jpg

Parking alone is £10 per match and if it is a printed programme as opposed to the online one that is another £3 per match.

Just trying to put things into perspective a little more. Not criticising anyone. (I wouldn't mind the padded seat mind you, at my age any padding is handy!!!!) :-) I'm lucky because I don't have a massive increase in price at all.

Will the use of the word massive get me labelled a red I wonder??

squirtyflower said:
dickie davies said:
Troy McClure said:
How the fuck can they justife a 125% increase on CB LV2?

Because the club said it would be in excess of £1500 five years ago, which is why I moved then
A sensible and prudent action

I wasn't very fucking happy about it though. I felt really sick to my stomach, but i got on with it and moved.
It was the season of the North stand becoming the family stand, so it was a nightmare trying to find two seats for me and my mate

At least the season card holders in L2 have first dibs on available seats this time

dickie davies said:
squirtyflower said:
dickie davies said:
Because the club said it would be in excess of £1500 five years ago, which is why I moved then
A sensible and prudent action

I wasn't very fucking happy about it though. I felt really sick to my stomach, but i got on with it and moved.
It was the season of the North stand becoming the family stand, so it was a nightmare trying to find two seats for me and my mate

At least the season card holders in L2 have first dibs on available seats this time
I agree, it's not easy for anyone to have to move, especially if you've been there a few years, but at the end of the day it's only a seat

Eccles Blue said:

wlbr12.jpg

Parking alone is £10 per match and if it is a printed programme as opposed to the online one that is another £3 per match.

Just trying to put things into perspective a little more. Not criticising anyone. (I wouldn't mind the padded seat mind you, at my age any padding is handy!!!!) :-) I'm lucky because I don't have a massive increase in price at all.

I can't wait for the moaning on here when we get knocked out early from the cups and those in these areas don't get their 3 home cup tickets.

117 M34 said:
Eccles Blue said:

wlbr12.jpg

I can't wait for the moaning on here when we get knocked out early from the cups and those in these areas don't get their 3 home cup tickets.
We don't have to be knocked out, what about getting away draws instead

They must be planning to go ahead with NS level 3 too as otherwise I am not sure why they haven't made the blocks either side of the directors box premium rather than just to the right in CB and left in ES.

Surely if you were paying over a grand you would want a seat as close to the half way line as possible.

Paying almost £1200 to be sat almost in line with the corner flag can't be the most appealing proposition, especially when the bloke on the other side of the aisle is paying £620.

I hope they have done their research on this one because hundreds of empty seats on tier 2 every game isn't going to be great.

dickie davies said:
Troy McClure said:
How the fuck can they justife a 125% increase on CB LV2?

I used to be in 209 got a letter 5 years ago and I also moved. Been on value gold ever since less than £300 for the last 5 years and more of the same next year. Trophies or not world stars or creamy great value. City is what I do on match days where ever I sit . 2 grounds 7 chairman 20+ managers 100s players 3 divisions . still see my mates b4 after and aways. Unless they make all the ground £800+ don't care where or with who I sit .CTID

"I can't wait for the moaning on here when we get knocked out early from the cups and those in these areas don't get their 3 home cup tickets.[/quote]"

You have beaten everyone to it!!

The price of the seat I've been in for years has gone up by over £500. I will move. I'm sat among people who are a laugh who have been there for a similar time. I've been moved for champions league games and the atmosphere and feeling of the game just isn't the same. Some people are saying that I shouldn't moan, we were warned, just move seats, don't understand how crap I feel about being forced to relocate. It's the Kippax after all, not the posh end, but we are loyal supporters. Maybe my new seat will be just the same in terms of the banter and having similar fans around me, but it's a gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.