season cards next season

so to create the global brand we have to tell all those supporters who have spent thousands of pounds, and hours of time earning loyalty points while largely watching shit, that thanks for your efforts, but we have some new fans now.

like i said loyalty points are earnt.

if you want the big games, lets see you at tottenham 10 days before chrimbo, and at birmingham away where there were hundreds of empties.

if you are keen enough you qill get the tickets, just look at some of our followings over the last few years.

fathellensbellend said:
so to create the global brand we have to tell all those supporters who have spent thousands of pounds, and hours of time earning loyalty points while largely watching shit, that thanks for your efforts, but we have some new fans now.

if you want the big games, lets see you at tottenham 10 days before chrimbo, and at birmingham away where there were hundreds of empties.

if you are keen enough you qill get the tickets, just look at some of our followings over the last few years.

Agree totally with this. Whilst I can't afford every game, I have only missed 1 home game this season. If I had the money, I'd be at every game.

fathellensbellend said:

but how do people earn the points if they cant go

Those at the very top of the loyalty point system who go every week where ever the team are playing are the supporters who imo deserve to have first chance of tickets. Those just below will generally get the tickets they want, maybe with the exception of the scum and red bin dippers and the arse away. Those below that level may well have to fork out over the odds for a televised game on a wednesday night away in London just to bump up their loyalty points, not that its likely many will do that as Birmingham away has shown and as did the turn out at Crystal Palace in the carling cup. If you are a supporter at the lower end of the loyalty points scheme you do have the chance to build up your points providing you are prepared to buy the tickets for the unglamourous / difficult to attend games. It really bugs me people complaining about we are only going to see the same faces at away games week in week out, over time a number of supporters willl drop by the wayside for whatever reason, marriage/kids/divorce/death/bored or whatever, whilst there will allways be a hardcore there every week there will always be spaces to be filled if you really want them.

fathellensbellend said:

Problem is, if the system carries on unchecked, in 20 years time there will be hardly anyone at the derby away under 40.

There is no scope for the new generations.

I reckon I am in at least the top 250, but I think they should weight points for games over the last 3-5 years more to goive the youngsters a chance. Otherwise people could go ever Brighton, Newcastle and Middlesboro on a Tuesday night and miss out on the big games cus they can't compete with a 20 year loyalty point history of someone who rarely goes away (in 2021)

dw7 said:
like i've said previous its a hard one

how do other clubs do it that are succesful and have a big support like the rags liverpool chelsea arsenal celtic rangers etc

They look at our system as better than theirs.

The twenty in a row makes no sense when you give loyalty points for the reserves away at UAE and African teams.

Corky said:
dw7 said:

how do other clubs do it that are succesful and have a big support like the rags liverpool chelsea arsenal celtic rangers etc

The twenty in a row makes no sense when you give loyalty points for the reserves away at UAE and African teams.

make it competitive games only then ... just an idea. i know a lad that didnt get a derby ticket this season yet didnt miss a single game home or away last year. seems a bit unfair that, maybe if you do 18/19 away premier league games you get sent a voucher that guarentees you a derby ticket the next season.

Corky said:
dw7 said:

i think the points system is the fairest way too, but i also think its a disadvantage in attracting new support which i think is a big objective for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.