Season Ticket Advice

LateBlue

I will be back in the UK on a permanent basis from next season and wold like to get myself a season ticket. I have been on the City website and registered the extensive details needed to buy match day tickets (which I have used on a few occasions this season), however, when I go onto the season card waiting list page it's very vague. It gives you prices that are not completely accurate and doesn't give you the option of where in the stadium you can get your ticket for apart from the cost bracket you choose. It does't tell you how long you can expect to be on the waiting list for either.

My questions for anyone on here that can help are;

1. How long is the waiting list?
2. Can I influence where in the stadium I purchase a ticket for?
3. How much can I expect to pay for the ticket if I'm lucky enough to get one (Colin Bell Stand Upper tier halfway line-ish)?

Thanks in advance of any assistance.

You'll probably have to wait a year at least. Best way to get tickets is on here. When I didn't have a session ticket I never missed any game I wanted to go to by using the ticket threads on here. Oh, and I've sat in every part of the ground as well, including corporate. In fact, if I'm being honest, it's the way ahead as lots of Blues can't make a lot of games, and it's normally less than face value.

You'll probably have to wait a year at least. Best way to get tickets is on here. When I didn't have a session ticket I never missed any game I wanted to go to by using the ticket threads on here. Oh, and I've sat in every part of the ground as well, including corporate. In fact, if I'm being honest, it's the way ahead as lots of Blues can't make a lot of games, and it's normally less than face value.
Thanks, Malg I will keep my eye on the ticket threads.

I will be back in the UK on a permanent basis from next season and wold like to get myself a season ticket. I have been on the City website and registered the extensive details needed to buy match day tickets (which I have used on a few occasions this season), however, when I go onto the season card waiting list page it's very vague. It gives you prices that are not completely accurate and doesn't give you the option of where in the stadium you can get your ticket for apart from the cost bracket you choose. It does't tell you how long you can expect to be on the waiting list for either.

My questions for anyone on here that can help are;

1. How long is the waiting list?
2. Can I influence where in the stadium I purchase a ticket for?
3. How much can I expect to pay for the ticket if I'm lucky enough to get one (Colin Bell Stand Upper tier halfway line-ish)?

Thanks in advance of any assistance.
No knows the length of the waiting list apart from the club. If tickets become available for next season they go to the waiting list first.
You can't necessarily influence it as it depends what becomes available. However if the do build the North Stand third tier there would be a lot more availability but it would go to existing card holders first and then the waiting list.
I doubt you'll get much on the half way line. From next year there is nothing there on level 1, level 2 is corporate and about £1800 plus vat and level 3 is about £650.

No knows the length of the waiting list apart from the club. If tickets become available for next season they go to the waiting list first.
You can't necessarily influence it as it depends what becomes available. However if the do build the North Stand third tier there would be a lot more availability but it would go to existing card holders first and then the waiting list.
I doubt you'll get much on the half way line. From next year there is nothing there on level 1, level 2 is corporate and about £1800 plus vat and level 3 is about £650.

When you say level 2 is going to be corporate,where do you mean,all round the ground ? I'm in 230 and have heard a few whispers about the future,but not heard anything official as of yet

Thanks for the information. I guess I will just have to get my ass on the list and hope for the best. Level 3 sounds great. I attended the West Ham match and was sat in that area, it was cracking.

He could always join a Supporters Club Branch and jump the queue. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.