Season Ticket For Sale

Also season ticket available for all games after Spurs as already sold, block 111 £220.Pm me if interested

Come the rags game you could sell that season ticket for well more than 270 be like gold dust if we have chance of lifting the league trophy

BlueMooner87 said:
Back up for sale as MrLeeC is a timewasting twat that arranged to meet me ignored my many calls then said I was ripping him off because he was 20.

Its an Adult season ticket in 110 would like to sell tonight preferably.

Did the same for Levets with a ticket - sellers beware!!

Anybody interested in buying an 18-21 Gold season ticket in 117 for the rest of the season? 4070 points on it!

Is it me or are people just generally giving up on our fantastic club ?????????????

Never ever known as many season tickets for sale during a season on here,whats the world coming to ?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 pm --<br /><br />Am joking by the way,about people giving up,it's just not every season you see these for sale thats all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.