Season ticket for sale

Ticket For Schalke said:
A guy i work with bought one for his ex girlfriend, now they have split up he's selling it.

paid 730 happy to receive 700. seat details are East Stand Level 1 106 C/133, gold member.

Cheers

Ste

always best to put the number of points he has in the ad.

de niro said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
A guy i work with bought one for his ex girlfriend, now they have split up he's selling it.

paid 730 happy to receive 700. seat details are East Stand Level 1 106 C/133, gold member.

Cheers

Ste

always best to put the number of points he has in the ad and pics of his ex obviously
Fixed :)

de niro said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Cheers

Ste

always best to put the number of points he has in the ad.

Not many Bill 2470.

Is this still available? My old man is after one happy with the price as well. Did a similar deal for him last year happy to provide a reference if required haha.

Hi Guys,

If anyone is still looking to loan a Seasoncard, mine is available due to finding out I will be working out of the UK during most weekends.

Seat is in Colin Bell Stand, Level 3, Block 323, Row S.

After payment upfront. Face value £625 but will take £600

Currently have 4000 loyalty points.

PM if you're interested.

1 spare 18-21 {Upgraded to Adult} Available FV for the Stoke and Liverpool home games. Located in the SOUTH STAND. 116 ROW E. Had it upgraded for my dad for his birthday however he is now away on work commitments and I'm also away for both games. Selling for both games. Any questions please don't hesitate to PM. Thanks

Due to family commitments, I am looking to share my season ticket for this season.

My seat is in East Stand Level 2, Block 207, Row F, Seat 178.

Looking at a 50/50 split with a fair sharing of the Cat A, B, and C game.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.

LeKoa said:
Due to family commitments, I am looking to share my season ticket for this season.

My seat is in East Stand Level 2, Block 207, Row F, Seat 178.

Looking at a 50/50 split with a fair sharing of the Cat A, B, and C game.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.

spam much?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.