Season Ticket Not Working

i had the same problem 2 seasons ago.
my seasoncard didnt work for about 5 home games,drove me mad.

i realised its when i had bought a new mobile and used the same google email on my new phone as the old phone,both android , as soon as i signed out of google on my old mobile,the new mobile started working,hope this helps for you,if its the same problem i had
Sorry mate I don't understand any of that :)

Sorry mate I don't understand any of that :)
i had used a google email to use on my original android mobile,to use google chrome and also more importantly google wallet that contains your season card etc.

when i got a new mobile i just used the same google email to use chrome and google wallet,my seasoncard didn't work for quite a few home games,

when i went back to my old mobile and signed out of google,my new mobile with the same google email started to work.

How do I download it again ?
Cheers mate
Open google wallet and get your ST up, click the three dots in the top right, then select remove.

Open the browser on your phone and go to your ticketing account:

you will see 'welcome' 'tickets' and 'season tickets'
click the season tickets one
it should then allow you to tick your season ticket and download it to your mobile.

it should open in a google wallet webpage, make sure you are signed in to the correct gmail account and select the 'save to wallet' or 'add to wallet' or whatever it shows so it goes in to your wallet app.

and to answer the first question, I don't think anyone has a physical Season Card anymore. One of our group doesn't have a smart phone and he has to print at home for every game.

Last edited:
It's a Samsung, it's only started when I got a new phone
Not much help as I’m on iOS

However, the second part of the question still valid, do you use it for tap and pay? It f you do then it rules out an issue with Near Field Communication (NFC)

The reader machines probably need replacing soon. Loads more people are struggling to get their phones to work, especially when wet.

On a Samsung, go to "Settings" then touch "Connections". The next screen should show something like Wi-Fi, WiFi Calling, Bluetooth and NFC and contactless payments. this should be clicked to on when you try to enter.
Also, When you tap "Wallet" there should be a "Turn on NFC" icon.
The Samsung S23 has NFC.

Open google wallet and get your ST up, click the three dots in the top right, then select remove.

Open the browser on your phone and go to your ticketing account:

you will see 'welcome' 'tickets' and 'season tickets'
click the season tickets one
it should then allow you to tick your season ticket and download it to your mobile.

it should open in a google wallet webpage, make sure you are signed in to the correct gmail account and select the 'save to wallet' or 'add to wallet' or whatever it shows so it goes in to your wallet app.

and to answer the first question, I don't think anyone has a physical Season Card anymore. One of our group doesn't have a smart phone and he has to print at home for every game.
I know two people with physical cards. One is my brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.