Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Opportunity for a good bit of PR for the club here. There's not a prayer any of us are seeing another kick of this season and probably next. Why don't they be proactive and refund everybody who is due one and say if the season by some miracle does continue with fans we get in for free or some nominal charge?

I need the £1300 quid back. I suspect most people would need the cash back in the current climate. On average, a season-ticket holder would be owed £220 each.

Couldn't agree more.

If there was even a small chance of everything returning back to normal by August, then I'd be okay to wait for events to unfold.
However, it's been made perfectly clear that along with Glastonbury and other major festivals, Premier League Football will be the last n the queue when the lock-down restrictions are eventually relaxed.

I've now been furloughed and like many other City fans, I'm not certain that I'll still be employed in a few months.
Therefore,just like my £250 holiday that was cancelled through no fault of my own, I also need City to refund me for the remaining home fixtures including Real Madrid.

Regardless of when, or in what format, the refund arrives, I also think City (other clubs don't concern me) should make more of an effort to communicate with their fanbase in such worrying times

Good point above about communication. I have had an email from everyone from Argos to Chester Zoo telling me what they are doing in the current situation.
Fuck all from City about what matters most to them: money.

it does seem odd the club have not emailed season ticket holders. Very poor really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.