Season Ticket Prices.

C_T_I_D

With the mad dash for tickets for the Hamburg home match does anyone reckon that next season is the time to cash in and get a mad dash for season tickets too? No, not put them at £5 each first come first served basis before anyone starts (you know who you are!!) but put them at a decent amount - say anywhere between £200 and £400 depending where you sit. You'd probably make up the drop in price through the amount who would buy one.

I know the ticket office messed up big time with the first come first served basis and I know that people are rightfully annoyed about it due to previous fixtures attended, but what it did show was the demand for the tickets and that if the price is right then people will come. It goes to show that the big gobs are being priced out of football, if that wasn't the case the atmosphere would be loads better. I hope it's rocking for Hamburg!

It shown the potential to get people through the turnstyles in my opinion and it's an opportunity to grab with both hands. Whether we will or not is a whole new kettle of fish.

C_T_I_D said:
With the mad dash for tickets for the Hamburg home match does anyone reckon that next season is the time to cash in and get a mad dash for season tickets too? No, not put them at £5 each first come first served basis before anyone starts (you know who you are!!) but put them at a decent amount - say anywhere between £200 and £400 depending where you sit. You'd probably make up the drop in price through the amount who would buy one.

Yea that makes perfect sense

^^^^ That's what I would be saying if COMS had a capacity of 150,000 ^^^^

very interested to see what prices they come up with?

I would like to see a reduction but I reckon another freeze willbe what happens

they should reduce them - after all the season ticket revenue is a drop in the ocean to our owners?

Yea (unless I'm going mad). Although the way they announced it wasn't particularly clear as to what the new prices are.

If the owners are serious about this club and are here for the long term, then they need to slash prices just like they have with this Hamburg game.

We need to attract a generation of football supporters away from Stretford and down to East Manchester. We also need to get those lapsed blues back in the routine of going to games again.

On the pitch, we are in transition, so we can only offer a financial insentive for the time being.

However, with each passing transfer window, the team will continue to improve. We will then have the situation of top class football for bargin prices. An addictive combination.

Once hooked, expand the stadium whilst being successful to get even more addicted. Then, the Shieks would be within their rights to start moving the prices up with demand still being through the roof.

agree.

20,000 ST's at circa £450 = £800,000
35,000 ST's at circa £300 = 105,000

All season ticket holders get european priority inc ticket discounts guaranteed.
COM full week in week out.

makes sense.

Listen there is only so much our owners can do, put money in for transfers and slash a few games, but when his royal heighness was earning his cash, i can assure you not once did he think when i have made all this money im going to give Man City fans lots and lots of freebies, he's a business man (even though seems a nice one) it just doesnt work like that!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.