Season ticket question

ballinio said:
I renewed online but i have not received my points & not had any e-mail confirmation from the club, this was 5 days ago & i`ve had nothing. Is this normal or do you think that a mistake has occured & the transaction has failed ?
I was the same transaction failed

117 M34 said:
not my fault! said:
117 M34 said:
I think it is 1st July then the 15th for the other 3 paymet dates

No you can say if you want it to go the 1st or 15th but the other 3 monthly payment will also go whichever date you decide.
The club are giving you that option.

Yes I know there is a choice.
I'm sure when I did it over the phone he said the 1st payment will come out on the 1st July regardless but for the other 3 do you want it to come out on the 1st or 15th?

My email confirmation says all four payments will go out on the 15th as that's the day I've picked. It's not the 1st then the 15th, it's all four payments on the 15th.

How do I select the 4 different payments method online? Don't want to order it and it come through as a full payment. City should make this more obvious for computer illiterate fools like myself...

BlueMoon93 said:
How do I select the 4 different payments method online? Don't want to order it and it come through as a full payment. City should make this more obvious for computer illiterate fools like myself...

Click on the direct debit icon mate. Then it asks if one or 4 payments. Click 4 then you can choose which day of the month, I think it's either 1st or 15th of each of the months payments are taken.

Just had all the money taken out today, when i have tried to explain to th person on the other end of the phone that i wanted the 4 payment option, she has cut me off and put me to a customer services call centre for West Ham !! Does anybody have a number that i can ring to complain to about this person, who refused to give me her name as she became more unreasonable and agressive. Cheers.

I can renew our 3 season tickets easily on-line but I am struggling with the cup schemes. Mine is the lead name and I can renew my membership of the FA Cup scheme but cannot renew my membership of the others nor can I renew our other 2 memberships on any scheme . Can anyone help please or should I go to the ground as I have done in previous years? Bloody technology/computer dinosaur/both!

eternaloptimist said:
I can renew our 3 season tickets easily on-line but I am struggling with the cup schemes. Mine is the lead name and I can renew my membership of the FA Cup scheme but cannot renew my membership of the others nor can I renew our other 2 memberships on any scheme . Can anyone help please or should I go to the ground as I have done in previous years? Bloody technology/computer dinosaur/both!
You have to select each scheme in turn, does it let you do this?
If it does you should then be able to do the same for friends and family again by clicking on their name which should show under yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.