Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

The incentive is basically double points.

You get 190 points with a gold seasoncard and 380 with platinum

Every cup game also double points

If you have over 18k points it might be worth it, otherwise pissing in the wind

380 points put on my total when I renewed at the ticket office.

Sounds like a good deal mate. Where are the seats most of the time? Do you ever get anything outstanding like Half way line, lower tier, via the digout etc? Gold is a great incentive for 1 person but dont think i could deal with that level of inconsistent seating over 19 games lol although not really any bad seats in the ethiad.
You get the same seat for the full season, you dont move for 19 games. They are generally singles in the 3rd tiers, but I've seen people say they have belters but they are a rarity.

Sounds like a good deal mate. Where are the seats most of the time? Do you ever get anything outstanding like Half way line, lower tier, via the digout etc? Gold is a great incentive for 1 person but dont think i could deal with that level of inconsistent seating over 19 games lol although not really any bad seats in the ethiad.

It's the same seat over the course of the season, once it's allocated later this month that's where you'll be until the renewal stage again next year.
I've had CB1 not far from the dugout (£725), and a couple of years in CB3 (£545 and £700+) with cracking expansive views (how I like it).

Think a lot of the single seats do tend to be higher up so if you're more a fan of being closer to the action it could be a risky gamble.
This season just gone I had a mate allocated just 3 rows in front of me which was great, would love for that to happen again!
But for £299 beggars can't be choosers, literally.

The incentive is basically double points.

You get 190 points with a gold seasoncard and 380 with platinum

Every cup game also double points

If you have over 18k points it might be worth it, otherwise pissing in the wind
It was suggested by the season ticket rep that platinum was going, away points were going, thatchers I'd system and points only for attended home games were coming in.
Wonder what's happened to that lot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.