Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013

Just renewed and it said sorry we could not blah blah blah, please try again... yet it's charged me and added loyalty points.

Looks like I'll have to upgrade to Platinum to be able to use the Ticket Exchange. Only missed one game lase season but I have now moved out of Manchester so might be a few more next season. At least I will be able to get some cash back on the games I might have to miss.

LoveCity said:
Just renewed and it said sorry we could not blah blah blah, please try again... yet it's charged me and added loyalty points.

no worries its done that with everyone if its all added in your purchase history your sorted :) but be aware they havent added on the UEFA points if you have opted in THATS the glitch

Quick question, I want to upgrade to Gold this year from Blue - do I need to renew my Blue membership before hand?

I doubt I do but I just want to make sure as it's not very clear on the site.

Mines gone up £50, east stand lower. Bugger. I know it's still "a bargain" (?) as we're champions etc, but i worry cos i reckon the year afters will be pushing £700 for a seat that was £460 about 4 years ago. And i'm skint :(

I'll be renewing mine as soon as my Credit Card comes through, applied for a new card with 0% on purchases for 15 months, otherwise I'd have to use my current card and get hit for 17.9% straight away, meaning the £630 I need to pay will end up being much higher by the time I've paid it off!

minimalistic said:
Looks like I'll have to upgrade to Platinum to be able to use the Ticket Exchange. Only missed one game lase season but I have now moved out of Manchester so might be a few more next season. At least I will be able to get some cash back on the games I might have to miss.

Have you checked how it works? Will they send you money or do something crafty like add it as credit for Club Shop purchases?

just done the Zebra Finance for the first time this season.

Was just wondering how long it takes them to tell the club that I've done it that way (so my loyalty points get added up) and then also how do i add the cup schemes onto this as i've gone platinum too?

Any help would be great!

MATCITY said:
fergal_oc said:
I'm being really thick so if someone could help that'd be great.

I'd love to upgrade my blue to a proper ST, which I believe I can do between June 17th & June 19th if it's available?

Has that got anything to do with Value Gold?

Where do all the singing people stand.. I mean sit?
If you go for the value ticket you don't choose your seat

from about 109 to 119 with a gap for away fans

Thanks MAT and everyone else who replied.

Do I need to renew my Blue before I can upgrade it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.