Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Could someone please tell me who to contact about a season ticket. I have a problem regarding a termally ill family member.
Thanks in advance.

Hard to see how the ticket exchange could be easier. All you have to do is click on the button next to the fixture to put the ticket up for sale and then click once more to confirm it.
But it doesn’t show in the planner until the match is sold out or a week before the match and only shows up if the user is logged in.

I preferred the previous system where you set your own price. I have only managed to sell a couple of tickets since this system took over. I did much better when Viagogo handled things.

But it doesn’t show in the planner until the match is sold out or a week before the match and only shows up if the user is logged in.

I preferred the previous system where you set your own price. I have only managed to sell a couple of tickets since this system took over. I did much better when Viagogo handled things.
My lad has had his ticket on 3 times this season, first time he's used it and it's gone 2 times.

200 mile drive for him so midweek games need loads of planning, the games he's missed have been 'average' opponents so they do sell more often than not.

Could someone please tell me who to contact about a season ticket. I have a problem regarding a termally ill family member.
Thanks in advance.

You could try Supporter services on 0161 444 1894 then follow the press 1,2 etc instructions or email Supporter Services - Manchester City: mancity@email.mancity.com

Hope this helps and sorry to hear about your family member. Best wishes.

No need for any price rises.

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2633.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43820603

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.