Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

al31

Anybody have any info on next season's season ticket prices yet ? will there be a freeze ? Small % increase ?

Also do City do a metrolink ticket for the season ?

Anybody have any info on next season's season ticket prices yet ? will there be a freeze ? Small % increase ?

Also do City do a metrolink ticket for the season ?
Small % increase would be my guess
And yes they do a metrolink season ticket

I wish they would sell the beer tokens in bulk with season tickets.
Could do a little discount to make them more appealing too i.e. buy 19 tokens for £x

We relocated this week as our family stand seats are going to be unavailable because of the building work

Told the cost would be frozen wherever we went, but not sure if that’s just because we’re being inconvenienced

My prediction:

Across the board increase for all SCs but proportionally more for over 65s. The club is moving towards a lower discount for this category and effectively it has all but gone for cup competitions. My SC has gone down to a 34% discount to full price this season and I expect it to continue to reduce. See the Spurs thread for comments as they are completly stopping it for new 65 year olds.

My season ticket might break £900 next season if those % increases are correct? Platinum will probably go up as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.