Season Tickets - 2024/25

Hi Alex any idea when the minutes from the April meeting will be out?
Evening. Assume that you mean from the Ticketing sub-group meeting.

The club do not produce formal minutes for this meeting, but we posted an update on X/Twitter afterwards. Link here:

I've been really busy with work and some personal matters recently, but happy to do a more comprehensive write up if people would appreciate that.

New Flexi golds on sale 10am Friday 10th May, criteria is 15+ prem home games in the last 2 seasons

Priced the same as Gold (if you attend all 19 PL games), plus £150 membership fee (£75 for U18s). Areas available Colin Bell 1 & 3 and East Stand 1 & 3. E-mailed if you meet the criteria.

Must be 1000s who meet the criteria, says first come first served so no doubt the website will be a complete car crash come 10am on Friday.

Must be 1000s who meet the criteria, says first come first served so no doubt the website will be a complete car crash come 10am on Friday.
Only people who can spend all day trying to buy tickets when they're released. I was busy when the second tranche of tickets went on sale so missed out on buying a couple of games (due to server problems I missed out on buying those on the day of the first release) and now miss out again on eligibility by 1 game. This changing the goalposts is fucking annoying.

Can’t see there being that many. Few hundred would be my guess.

How many tickets are made available to members for an average home game? 7/8 thousand maybe? Plus returns on the exchange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.