Season Tickets - 2024/25

Well this will be the first time they have been able to do so. It was sold as an affordable option after COVID but I've seen posters say that when they attempted to go back to gold the following season they couldn't. Finally the club have done the right thing as it was a disgraceful thing to do

I’ll stick up for the club on that one.

They never said you could switch and go back to a full ST if you downgraded. People incorrectly made that assumption.

But now they’ve done away with them in favour of this flexi thing, they’re allowing them to go full ST, rather than there only option being switching from silver to flexi. Which I think is fair enough.

Seems a bit odd that as if your an existing season ticket holder, who is considering downgrading you surely need to see if its cost effective.
if you're an existing season ticket holder this isn't a good option unless you are already thinking of dropping your ticket permamently

You lose your right to that seat or ticket in the season after, there is no renewal process, basically every season ticket given up for a flexi-gold is a season ticket place lost and becomes another match day seat, you are just purchasing dibs on it for a year

But you must realise those L3 tickets were sold cheaply to fill em as an introductory price.

They were never going to remain at that level long term.

I'm just below and am paying and always have paid twice what L3 pay for pretty much the same view.
I know that it wouldn’t stay that but like I said next year it will be 9 years and a 50% increase! Also the view from the back of L3 is vastly different from lower down. You get what you pay for. What will be if more interest going forward as well is if they intend to make it all safe standing up there like the away end, because o can’t stand fir that amount anymore so will have to move down increasing price.

if you're an existing season ticket holder this isn't a good option unless you are already thinking of dropping your ticket permamently

You lose your right to that seat or ticket in the season after, there is no renewal process, basically every season ticket given up for a flexi-gold is a season ticket place lost and becomes another match day seat, you are just purchasing dibs on it for a year

I never realised you could only take the flexi option for a one year period if that is the case it’s not something I would consider. The travel for me is a bit of a chore but its hard to
Imagine not going to the game on a regular basis. Definitely not ready to drop out just yet.

It has everything to do with who he is as he’s out of touch with the local demographics.

It’s short term thinking and he won’t be here to pick up the pieces when the shit hits the fan once the success has cooled off.
It’s a business not a charity. His remit is to maximise revenue in a cut throat business not placate an ageing fanbase who wanna pay rock bottom prices.

I say that as an ageing fan who wants to pay rock bottom prices. But I’m a realist too.

Alex, I ask this in a very unconfrontational manner
Have you, or City matters ever had a “Win”?
Given the lack of visible success, point taken.

Although unrelated to the club, I think the report I produced on Istanbul can be considered a win. It was disappointing how the club and UEFA ultimately dealt with it, but the meeting with senior officials from the latter was a positive step. We also took part in a lot of work with the Police over fan experiences in Europe.

We've done a lot behind the scenes on ticketing criteria, especially over the last year - the Champions League Final was a good example, but the move to enlarged match day criteria for cup scheme sales was also something from the group.

On the Gold+ and 14 game policy the club have announced today, we were able to achieve some movement on what the club were going to go with.

In regard to match day experience, we've worked with the club over things like the Ebars.

That's just some recent examples. I think my point is that whilst City Matters fail to have an impact of really defining issues (and I'm fully appreciative that groups like ours live and die in this regard), we do take part in a lot of more operational issues behind the scenes.

What will happen if I as a junior member have more points than my mum? I have quite a bit more points than my mum so would be a kicker if I'd be left out on this because this.
Junior season card members have to be sat next to an adult due to safeguarding. That said, I will raise this with the club so that you do not lose out.

I never realised you could only take the flexi option for a one year period if that is the case it’s not something I would consider. The travel for me is a bit of a chore but its hard to
Imagine not going to the game on a regular basis. Definitely not ready to drop out just yet.
I think you can stay on flexi again but it is by starting the process over again, you couldn't upgrade to a full eason ticket
you would be buying a membership yearly and a seat liscence for that year, whether that guarantees you get the same seat each season hasn't been made clear.

Screenshot_20240320_210257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Same the seat you have paid to reserve, if you miss the sales window for a game, you still can by elsewhere but at normal cityzens prices.

For this flexi gold thing,

u don’t apply, the club will

the examples the club have given suggests it is £150 plus 1/19th ST price for each match but who knows
I think it's the opposite as they have said the price of the ticket will depend on the opposition

Can't wait to get my next season SC points, just so I can break into the "slight chance of getting an away ticket the corporates don't fancy" bracket as opposed to the "No fucking chance you FOC legacy tosser" bracket I'm currently in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.