Season Tickets - 2024/25

Unless it’s already been explained somewhere what is gold+?
You pay £150 up front for which you are guaranteed a match ticket for the same seat if you wish to buy one
You buy match tickets on a game by game basis
As of yet there is no confirmation on how much each match ticket will cost, although the club is saying, if the gold+ season card is in an area of the stadium where a standard season card is for example £600, if you attend all 19 games, you would pay no more than £600 in total, so you may pay £25 for Bournemouth and £50 for utd

You pay £150 up front for which you are guaranteed a match ticket for the same seat if you wish to buy one
You buy match tickets on a game by game basis
As of yet there is no confirmation on how much each match ticket will cost, although the club is saying, if the gold+ season card is in an area of the stadium where a standard season card is for example £600, if you attend all 19 games, you would pay no more than £600 in total, so you may pay £25 for Bournemouth and £50 for utd
If by Gold+ you mean the flexi gold then You'd pay £600 plus the £150.

I gave up my season ticket a couple of seasons ago as it was a pain getting a ticket together with my Cityzen young daughter. It's been ok the last couple of seasons thanks to those on here, my supporters club and through the club generally. But are these Gold + (assuming they do go to a Cityzens sale) going to parent and child first or another free for all?
If you are talking about the flexi gold then they have allowed current adult ST holders with strongly linked friends and family junior citizens to register their interest in one should they become available. The registered interest is in the name of the Junior citizen.
Seems a way of getting the next generation involved.

The email receipt states:

A limited number of new Junior Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released for existing Season Ticket Members to purchase on behalf of associated Cityzens Junior Members - subject to availability.

Should registrations be over-subscribed, priority to purchase will be given to Adult Season Ticket Members who have the most Ticket Points.

Fans will be contacted with further information on how to purchase.

Please note: registering interest does not guarantee that a Season Ticket will be offered.

If you are talking about the flexi gold then they have allowed current adult ST holders with strongly linked friends and family junior citizens to register their interest in one should they become available. The registered interest is in the name of the Junior citizen.
Seems a way of getting the next generation involved.

The email receipt states:

A limited number of new Junior Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released for existing Season Ticket Members to purchase on behalf of associated Cityzens Junior Members - subject to availability.

Should registrations be over-subscribed, priority to purchase will be given to Adult Season Ticket Members who have the most Ticket Points.

Fans will be contacted with further information on how to purchase.

Please note: registering interest does not guarantee that a Season Ticket will be offered.
It says that but if you find out how to register interest please let me know :)

There was a link on the renewals email received on the 20th March.

Unfortunately the deadline for registering interest was by the 4th April.

View attachment 113108
If the general relocations window is Friday 12th April then I think it’s safe to assume the window for adult season ticket holders successfully obtaining a junior Flexi-Gold season ticket will be given a window before the general relocation as the juniors will need to be sat next to the adult.
Seen that, there was no option to register interest before 4th April, on either the child or adults.

I have been checking every day, and did the strongly linked thing a few weeks ago when I say it.

Even if I was able to get one there are a load more questions regarding where the ticket would be. They may say you have to move to EL3 or something which would never happen, particularly if there is already a large group been together 20 years. If they let you get the closest free seat it is workable as one adult could swap in effect, but if not it wouldn't be a goer anyway.

Is that £150 payable every season or is it just a one off registration fee (I suspect the former)?
The former ... that's where it's headed, it's a backdoor try to increase all adult season tickets by £150 ... as in future any "new" season tickets will be available as flexi-golds via this route only. That, plus this breaks down that season ticket price into different brackets so where as now you list your spare (not-attending game) as 1/19 of the price, on flexi that basically reduces the non-attractive games to lower price than 1/19 and higher category games to be priced higher.

Had some clarification on Gold+.

The price will be the price of a regular Gold season ticket, plus the £150 (or £75), should you attend every game.

The match by match price will vary based on opponent (which is what the club are still working out given next season’s clubs aren’t confirmed), but in total it will still work out at the standard Gold price.

Personally, still don’t agree with the additional fee, but appreciate non-season card holders don’t have much of a choice if they want a seasonal product.
It should be the price of Gold if you use it for every game, including the £150 fee. Or knock £10 off the equivalent pro-rata season card price for 15 games, so if you attend 15 games, you're level.

Or, better still, just be fucking transparent about match pricing, like every other club is. So have categories and publish the seat price tariff for the categories at the start of the season, rather than making the prices up as they go along.

It should be the price of Gold if you use it for every game, including the £150 fee. Or knock £10 off the equivalent pro-rata season card price for 15 games, so if you attend 15 games, you're level.

Or, better still, just be fucking transparent about match pricing, like every other club is. So have categories and publish the seat price tariff for the categories at the start of the season, rather than making the prices up as they go along.

Exactly.

It’s like cat and fucking mouse. Does everything the club does have to be shrouded in complete secrecy? Is it a remit of working for City? North Korea has got nothing on City when it’s keep the outside world, inclouding City fans, from knowing what the club is doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.