Season Tickets - 2024/25

Talking about a safeguarding issues
A few weeks ago at a game, a chinese lad, who looked about eight, was sat on his own on the row in front of me
Amazing where a Vianogo or Ticketmaster ticket will get you. That said, I remember going to Wolves away with our kid when we were about 10 and 11. Different times then.

There seem to be an awful lot of members who have suddenly become desperate for a season ticket in the last three years or so.
Beyond the Treble and the signings of Grealish and Haaland there's little that's happened in the last three years that would make us any sexier than any of the other successful years we've had - and I doubt anyone is going to commit to a season ticket just to see Haaland and Grealish. I'm guessing mortgages doubling, a global pandemic, the highest inflation seen in years, the number of matchday tickets for 'big' games going to resellers, the constant creep of matchday prices and the fact no season tickets have been sold in three seasons might have something to do with the pent up demand. Plus there's personal circumstances. Kids getting interested, changing work patterns, changing finances, all have a part to play in people's decision to make the commitment. Some of us will be insulated from these factors, some of us won't.

Last edited:
Dunno
I always leave with 10 minutes to go ;-)

I wish I'd reported it to a steward though
I was only asking because I saw a youngster on his own a while back but at full time a lady came and he went off with her. I thought maybe they’d had to get seats in different rows. I was keeping an eye as I was a bit concerned. Parent mode I guess! :-)

I miss a few games a season, mainly as I’ve got other hobbies and City is just one of them.

Always list my ticket on the exchange mainly as it’s easy to do and it’s 40 quid in the bank.

I object to city reselling for full price and pocketing the difference though. Shows what they think of the fans - which is with total contempt.
Not really. You entered into a commercial deal with the Club and City honour their part of the deal. We might not like it but that’s what it is.

You won’t put the effort in to make your season card available at 1/19th of the season card price and that’s your choice. No blame attached.

I miss a few games a season, mainly as I’ve got other hobbies and City is just one of them.

Always list my ticket on the exchange mainly as it’s easy to do and it’s 40 quid in the bank.

I object to city reselling for full price and pocketing the difference though. Shows what they think of the fans - which is with total contempt.
Once you give that ticket up its City's to sell as they choose, can't believe you're kicking up a fuss over it ??

Once you give that ticket up its City's to sell as they choose, can't believe you're kicking up a fuss over it ??
It's morally bankrupt that the club have built a system where the only official way of selling your ticket is to use their exchange, where the club doubles the ticket price and pockets the difference, profiteering from the same ticket twice, once at a massively inflated price.

They are running their own secondary market.

If you support this practice then you're a fucking idiot.

I try and sell my ticket on here when I can if I can't make a game but it's obviously a bit of a faff and there's risk involved. The club know this and exploit their "convenient" closed exchange system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.