Season Tickets - 2024/25

For the flexi, If the total cost of tickets is the same as a gold (+150) they must know what they will charge for every ticket or else they could get to the end of the season and the last game being £1 or £100.
They should announce the cost of each ticket before the season starts in advance for everyone who buys the flexi ticket but they won't.
Unfortunately the club doesn't want to release matchday prices until teams are confirmed

How do I apply? Doesn’t seem any option when I log onto the City site, I have been to virtually every home game as a matchday member for the last three seasons, had a season ticket prior to lockdown. Any help much appreciated
I think you had to register an interest in having one. Those who meet the criteria have received an email.

I don't reckon there will be thousands who qualify.

It confuses things that the blocks themselves have a £155 variance in tier 3 but will all flexi-golds get charged the same. The examples are based on the cheapest SC in the block, and match day prices are the same in the whole block but 3 x SC categories. Clear as superglue.

I guessed the other day that the number that qualify would be very low thousands or possibly even high hundreds.

Be interesting how many are unsuccessful. I wouldn’t be amazed if pretty much everyone who qualifies and wants one is fine.

For the flexi, If the total cost of tickets is the same as a gold (+150) they must know what they will charge for every ticket or else they could get to the end of the season and the last game being £1 or £100.
They should announce the cost of each ticket before the season starts in advance for everyone who buys the flexi ticket but they won't.
If that price map is correct then an adult member who attends all 19 matches will pay £1173, an average of about £61 a match, to sit in level 1 of Colin Bell. So I’d say it’s a safe bet that matchday tickets will be priced between £50 for the lower cat games and around £70 for the bigger fixtures. A flexi gold member who attends all 19 games pays £970, which is an average of £51 match, and a tenner saved on the matchday price. The club calls that a £200 saving on the season, but we don’t know if theyve included matchday members discounts and presumably memberships recently renewed won’t be refunded or count towards this, so in reality the saving wont be massive for some of us. Swings and roundabouts.

If that price map is correct then an adult member who attends all 19 matches will pay £1173, an average of about £61 a match, to sit in level 1 of Colin Bell. So I’d say it’s a safe bet that matchday tickets will be priced between £50 for the lower cat games and around £70 for the bigger fixtures. A flexi gold member who attends all 19 games pays £970, which is an average of £51 match, and a tenner saved on the matchday price. The club calls that a £200 saving on the season, but we don’t know if theyve included matchday members discounts and presumably memberships recently renewed won’t be refunded or count towards this, so in reality the saving wont be massive for some of us. Swings and roundabouts.

In the past they’ve knocked the price of a recently bought membership off a season ticket, so I wouldn’t totally rule out that possibility.

The criteria for flexi gold is too weak. Tomorrow will be carnage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.