Season Tickets - 2024/25

Talk about overreacting you muppet
You might think about who the muppet really is? The person who criticises people for whom season ticket increases are a financial problem, or the person who sticks up for those people. What a distasteful individual you clearly are

Are you effectively getting the £150/ £75 back in incremental discounts on the tickets?

Or does it just give you the opportunity to buy tickets for every game at the standard members price?
I noticed in the FAQs that it mentioned if a Flexi-Gold member didn’t take up the option of buying a ticket for a game in their window that they could still buy a ticket, if any available, after if they changed their mind (but their seat might not be available) and it says in that case the price would be at Cityzen Member rates. Not sure if this suggests their Flexi price is discounted but seems odd to stress that if they aren’t same price initially.

The £75 means each tickets costs around £12/13 EXTRA and but still a significant saving.

With a normal membership (£20) ticket they would range from £18 to £41.

With the fixed and variable element the more tickets you buy, the more you save, so not incremental. It works out a lot worse than a season ticket, but much better than a membership.
No one knows yet if it ends up getting any significant discount, even the club are being vague

20240320_190426.jpg

Also the change from Silver to this and going down a seat liscence model is vary concerning long term for all season card holders.

20240320_185724.jpg

The future could be you having to buy the right to the seat you have held since we moved from Maine Rd or lose it and going down the debenture route used at wimbledon.

Flexi-gold is bad for fans if it becomes the norm

I get everyone’s financial circumstances are different but would be nice to see a bit of empathy for fellow blues who are getting closer to their maximum without telling them they’re lucky to be watching good football.
Some of those fans would have been going for decades and spent a fair whack doing so. I’m sure they will be gutted to have to call it a day without the I’m alright Jacks telling them it’s the price you pay for being decent.
Even if true a bit of understanding wouldn’t go amiss.
Well said Phil,absolutely bang on for those with or without the money.
Post of the day.

You are doing your best, and match going fans are thankful and appreciative of the time and effort you put it. However, unfortunately, you are pissing in the wind. The club simply don’t give a fuck about what you or any other fan led group think or say. They will listen politely, then do what they already planned to do, and jack up prices, in an attempt to wring the last penny out anyone who goes near the Etihad. As others on here have said, we are viewed as customers, but customers without a lot of choice. Therefore it is take it or leave it. And the leave it option is the best one for the club in their opinion. They can flog your ticket for twice or three times the price you pay to a tourist. That is clearly the strategy they have adopted and implemented. It’s nothing new, they have been doing it for years now. As I say, your efforts are appreciated, but I honestly believe, you are wasting your time. Unfortunately.
Like a lot of businesses/companies City will want to give the impression that it listens and acts on what it's customers want through engagement or consultation. Very rarely , if ever, happens when it comes to the money side of things though. So the reality is, like you say, take it or leave it.

Reactions: PPT
The £75 means each tickets costs around £12/13 EXTRA and but still a significant saving.

With a normal membership (£20) ticket they would range from £18 to £41.

With the fixed and variable element the more tickets you buy, the more you save, so not incremental. It works out a lot worse than a season ticket, but much better than a membership.

Thanks. So for every game they’ll be three different prices for each area?

Flexi
Members
And ( nominally ) non members.

Sounds a decent idea for those who say, don’t want to take kids to night games.

The thing that upset me the most when i gave up my SC is the club didn't question why. No phone call or email, nothing. That's what my loyalty meant to the club, nothing!
Really, that upset you the most!

Not the fact you'd given up something you presumably enjoyed,

Yeah they at the moment can't lose.

Look at the position 3/5/10 years on who knows we're we'll be but, the money men will have ticked boxes and obtained kudos, moved on and still being coining it in having more than likely left a shit show/mess behind which isn't their problem.
This is what they are trying to do now by trying to build a worldwide fanbase in the next few seasons ,that will see overseas supporters coming to the Eithiad as a yearly pilgrimage just as United have had for the last 15 years ,despite the fact they have had little success on the pitch, they still have a captive audience off it.
If they get it right ,they are sorted forever , get it wrong and they have a problem as they are currently alienating a large section of their core support.

I noticed in the FAQs that it mentioned if a Flexi-Gold member didn’t take up the option of buying a ticket for a game in their window that they could still buy a ticket, if any available, after if they changed their mind (but their seat might not be available) and it says in that case the price would be at Cityzen Member rates. Not sure if this suggests their Flexi price is discounted but seems odd to stress that if they aren’t same price initially.

Yes, thanks. That seems to be the consensus. Maybe not a bad idea if the discounts are decent at least.

The first option for anyone should be to relocate to a cheaper seat if available.

People just saying I'm giving it up is fucking mad.

For those in the cheapest seats already, try RAWK for tips on getting in for nowt ;-)
Did that last season & boy did I regret it! Was high ish in CB1 & was convinced to move to kiddies corner of CB1/FS…I absolutely hate it :)
But did it for the grandson who’s now a bonafide blue & watches highlights of the games when he gets in from nursery school. I’m now demanding level 2 such are the scars :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.