Season Tickets - 2024/25

Thanks for clearing it up - so in essence it is a Super Matchday Membership in all but name.
Yep except cost of a matchday membership is recovered back over the season. Unless I've misunderstood @Alex - City Matters , the £150 price you pay on here isn't deducted from tickets. What this basically does - at this stage - is allow a Season Ticket holder to pay £150 to reserve a seat for the games where the tickets are most in demand for your kid. So, unless that £150 is deducted, City has basically just added £150 to a season ticket for a child. Doesn't sound like the greatest deal in history but time will tell.

Exactly.

It’s like cat and fucking mouse. Does everything the club does have to be shrouded in complete secrecy? Is it a remit of working for City? North Korea has got nothing on City when it’s keep the outside world, inclouding City fans, from knowing what the club is doing.

Probably ashamed of the pricing and rather wait till the season's ended so nobody has the time to gurn or protest it at the Etihad.

I'm sure they've announced the Season Ticket price rises for the past couple of seasons around a Bank Holiday. Seems awfully coincidental and pre-planned.

Reactions: jrb
And if they are issued, will they have a points criteria?
Seeing as how the club actually released a good criteria for members for the semi final and Real (H), I really hope that they've been listening and there will be something.
Although in 2022 there wasn't any criteria when new STs went on sale, in 2021 the sales windows were 1000 points, 500, 250, 100. Something like that would be perfect.

Yep except cost of a matchday membership is recovered back over the season. Unless I've misunderstood @Alex - City Matters , the £150 price you pay on here isn't deducted from tickets. What this basically does - at this stage - is allow a Season Ticket holder to pay £150 to reserve a seat for the games where the tickets are most in demand for your kid. So, unless that £150 is deducted, City has basically just added £150 to a season ticket for a child. Doesn't sound like the greatest deal in history but time will tell.

It’s actually £75 for a junior.

Suppose there’s two ways of looking at it.

I’m a member who can now buy tickets at season ticket prices + £150/ £75.

I’m a season ticket holder who’s been charged £150/ £75 on top for fuck all.

It’s actually £75 for a junior.

Suppose there’s two ways of looking at it.

I’m a member who can now buy tickets at season ticket prices + £150/ £75.

I’m a season ticket holder who’s been charged £150/ £75 on top for fuck all.
But if you had a ST you wouldn't be paying the £150/£75 in the first place unless I've lost the thread on this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.