Season Tickets - 2024/25

The closing date for joining cup schemes is 27th June, I thought it was usually after that and even longer for FA Cup? I wonder if they’re opening cup schemes up to match day members?

Don't worry, the prices will come down dramatically when we get relegated, just stick with it for now.
Chances are we'll get refunded or get given vouchers or 25% off in the clubshop.

No biggie.

What are the chances of getting 2 together in SSL1 during relocation?
Slim if the numbers I’ve just seen are correct, only singles available beforehand, obviously people may relocate or not renew. If you click on your 2024/5 ST in your account it allows you to look at what’s available but not proceed, it only allows 1or2 peeps then you have to come out & go back in, pressing seatmap sometimes gets you a few more looks

Still no email but my points have gone on overnight and I've got an alert that I'm not in all the cup schemes (which is correct) so, no hours waisted on the phone this morning.

Very little stresses me outside of City these days, they don't half weigh heavy at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.