Season Tickets

der bomber28

maurizio gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
Hi guys, just looking for a bit of advice RE the season tickets for City ladies.
My daughter really got into going to watch the womans team last season, so we've bought season tickets for the upcoming season.
I was just wondering, as my daughter is under 16 will I be able to download hers to my wallet?
Also does anybody know when they're sent out to download?
I purchased them all through my account, so I assumed I'd be emailed mine and my daughters, and my missus's would be emailed to her.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, just looking for a bit of advice RE the season tickets for City ladies.
My daughter really got into going to watch the womans team last season, so we've bought season tickets for the upcoming season.
I was just wondering, as my daughter is under 16 will I be able to download hers to my wallet?
Also does anybody know when they're sent out to download?
I purchased them all through my account, so I assumed I'd be emailed mine and my daughters, and my missus's would be emailed to her.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Likely downloadable in the two weeks before the season, if not before.
You can download more than one ticket or seasoncard to Google Wallet.

I've also decided to buy 2 seasoncards this season. Been buying game by game or asking for spares. Time to invest.

Likely downloadable in the two weeks before the season, if not before.
You can download more than one ticket or seasoncard to Google Wallet.

I've also decided to buy 2 seasoncards this season. Been buying game by game or asking for spares. Time to invest.
Ah that's brilliant mate, thank you. Yeah we were doing the same, game by game. So thought we'd just take the punt on season tickets, been told you can park for free in the blue carpark for the womans games. Do you know if that's true?

Ah that's brilliant mate, thank you. Yeah we were doing the same, game by game. So thought we'd just take the punt on season tickets, been told you can park for free in the blue carpark for the womans games. Do you know if that's true?
Yeah, used to get an email game by game with parking options.

I suspect the blue car park is reduced by the construction equipment and storage, but not by much.

A lad I know from Gansu Blues (China) has purchased a Women's Seasoncard. He has no intention of attending a game due to the commute. So, if anyone is looking for the odd ticket, give us a shout...

Hi, has anyone had problems with direct debit payments on their season card(ST). I have gone for direct debit this season. So far I have had an email saying my ST is cancelled due to non payment for July, so phoned the club up (35 minutes) , they could'nt see any problem with my bank details, so I paid by credit card over the phone. The same thing has happened this month August, ST cancellation, phoned the club and paid over the phone by credit card again. The club say it is my bank's fault and my bank say it's the club has they have no record of a direct debit payment attempt ?

Hi, has anyone had problems with direct debit payments on their season card(ST). I have gone for direct debit this season. So far I have had an email saying my ST is cancelled due to non payment for July, so phoned the club up (35 minutes) , they could'nt see any problem with my bank details, so I paid by credit card over the phone. The same thing has happened this month August, ST cancellation, phoned the club and paid over the phone by credit card again. The club say it is my bank's fault and my bank say it's the club has they have no record of a direct debit payment attempt ?
That's a worry, so far mine have gone through ok - men's team. I've had it previously when my card has gone out of date.

I took the plunge yesterday and bought two season tickets for the women. Normally go on a game by game basis but thought I might as well get the ST. I was surprised that quite a number of seats were blocked out. Also noticed that the west stand had been opened up for season tickets. In the east stand, where I was looking only appeared to be singles scattered around.

Yeah, and the nice thing is yer can drive away straight away, no fuckin' dawdlers holding up everyone, so it's arse on seat until the whistling wanker blows for time.

Correction: the Rag game will be chargeable, I expect, so it'll be back to the creep 'n crawl, though I expect most of the Rags will be getting back to Islington, Hampstead, Peckham, Highgate 'n Hackney via London Road Station 'n Euston!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.