Seasoncard - 2021/22

Mr Crawford.I am deaf,and awaiting a Cochlear implant,I,ve been deaf for over 20 years,If you are not deaf,or going deaf,then you are talking out of your arse so examine your knickers for shit.People who are deaf find using a phone almost impossible,the whistling from the phone to your earring aid,which I take you don,t have to need,means a phone is USELESS.I don,t have a phone,I have done without since mobile phones came on the scene.I am 3 weeks short of my 75 birthday,first match autumn of 1954.Will you have a whip round for me for roughly £600 as I can,t afford it.while your at it buy me a printer as well.Look forward to receive the money.so I can purchase said materials so till then fuck you.
I agree you and many others shouldn't be forced into this position but where does this "roughly £600" for a phone come from? You can get a Samsung Galaxy A02s from Currys Pissy World for £139.99, and there are a couple of Nokias available for £99.99.

I agree you and many others shouldn't be forced into this position but where does this "roughly £600" for a phone come from? You can get a Samsung Galaxy A02s from Currys Pissy World for £139.99, and there are a couple of Nokias available for £99.99.
Was just looking at used Galaxy NFC enabled phones for £40. City could get blank NFC cards or key fobs and programme them using a website if they wanted. Quite cheap, around 40p per unit. If they did this and then announced they would be phased out in two years that could be a compromise.

City are never going to advertise case by case criteria because it's clear some on this thread can use the tech but would choose not to and then use the criteria.

Nobody should have to buy any device to enter the stadium. City have entered a contract to provide you with access to Premier League games played within the Etihad. It is their obligation to provide that service without any additional cost to you. Even Sky provide the equipment you need as long as you subscribe FFS!

The whole thing is a 1st Class shambles and anyone who tries to support the idea of older fans having to become tech savvy at their own cost is not only inconsiderate but also a moron to boot. The big question is what arsehole is the driver of this nonsense within the club and what the hell, other than royally piss people off, did they hope to achieve.

Wind my neck in ??

when we are allowed back , I be glad to discuss this further over a pint

I go in the hare and hounds before most if not all home games

I’ll even be in the chair !

I await ur response

or are u just another flat earth ludite ?

You are Ronnie Pickering and I claim my £5

Nobody should have to buy any device to enter the stadium. City have entered a contract to provide you with access to Premier League games played within the Etihad. It is their obligation to provide that service without any additional cost to you. Even Sky provide the equipment you need as long as you subscribe FFS!

The whole thing is a 1st Class shambles and anyone who tries to support the idea of older fans having to become tech savvy at their own cost is not only inconsiderate but also a moron to boot. The big question is what arsehole is the driver of this nonsense within the club and what the hell, other than royally piss people off, did they hope to achieve.
Do sky give you a TV?

Maybe they should come round and pick you up and drop you off as well, or are you making it to the ground on your own horse and cart?

There's some interesting statistics here about smartphone ownership and the over 55s are at around 83% now, which is surprising.

Of course not all smartphones will have NFC which is likely going to be the problem because older folk will tend to have older phones (usually cast offs from the kids from my experience).

The driver is ticket touting (if you believe what the clubs are saying, worldwide), so the arseholes are the ticket touts if you want someone to aim your anger at. I agree the club need to be more open as to the reasons - I am getting my info from various other sources such as Arsenal, Miami Dolphins, NY Jets etc on how this will all work - and also why it's being done so quickly (not just at City). It's not going to be an easy change over that's for sure and there are some serious accessibility questions to be answered.

Maybe they should come round and pick you up and drop you off as well, or are you making it to the ground on your own horse and cart?
That sounds great
I'd definately pay for a horse and cart to the ground season pass

we could get pissed going down ashton new road as we wave to the pedestrians

sort it soriano

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.