Seasoncard - 2021/22

‘Takes your season card ‘?
He must be a feckin magician!
Just like that!!

I'm currently preparing a check list for Saturday and the rest of the season:
Prepare flask, butties and bickies and load into coat/fleece pockets.
Park up across from Aldi on Ashton New Road 2 hours before KO.
Get bus down to ground - Bus Pass in wallet.
Open phone (fully charged) on approach to ground with Covid Pass details showing.
Close above and open Google pay app.
Go through "security" at entrance D, lift up to EL3.
Go to seat/toilet as necessary'
Reverse the journey details at the final whistle.
Rinse and repeat for rest of season.

What could possibly go wrong?

No fans for a season, no tickets to flog, no one pestering 'em on the phone about tickets. WTF has been going on for a season that we end up in this fuckin' quagmire?
A lot were sent home on furlough? Whatever else it may be it is not the poor folk in the ticket office. They are doing what they can with the information they have been given. Probably, like a lot of us, they are not IT gurus and, again like a lot us, if the system goes wrong they are not cognisant with the means to fix it. They are probably tearing their hair out as well over this. The staff I have spoken to both on the phone and also at the ground yesterday were unfailingly cheerful and professional even though I bet they are churning inside worrying about whether the next person they speak to is going to lose their temper with them. Also wondering if they can fix the problem for the next person. Just an observation. :-)

Just like that!!

Open phone (fully charged) on approach to ground with Covid Pass details showing.

Please don’t tell me they’re egg sandwiches?

Did the club decide not to send out season card packs this year? I know they've scrapped actual physical season cards, but I assumed we'd still get something, seems weird it's all been done by email and an inefficient website.

Just like that!!

1. Flask confiscated as perceived as dangerous missile.
2.butties and biscuits confiscated as they want you to buy their overpriced shit.

Did the club decide not to send out season card packs this year? I know they've scrapped actual physical season cards, but I assumed we'd still get something, seems weird it's all been done by email and an inefficient website.
It was a lot easier to stomach pointless £15 increases when they sent a little scarf and DVD.

Well I’m on my way to the Stadium and to mash up two well known phrases or sayings:
We who are about to try salute you. I’m going over the top, out of the tent and may be some time!

Of course on the day that I’m going it’s pouring down.

:-)
Nos morituri te salutamus. The Gladiators salute to the Emperor in the Colosseum in Wome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.