Seasoncard - 2021/22

I came across this issue. Seems that the system can only accommodate one supporter number per email address. We used to be able to log in with Supporter Number, now it's email address. Little use if, as with me & Mrs Bill, you share one. Fortunately we can use her business email but otherwise we would have been scuppered. Why on earth have they changed this ?? Yet another hoop for us all to jump through. What a shit organisation this is turning into. Customer Care is non-existent.
Yes I tried logging in with my sons supporter number, which I’ve always done. And it wouldn’t accept it. So registered him with an alternative email, which is now his account, but it has no details on except for his name and DOB. No points, no season card details etc.

Yes I tried logging in with my sons supporter number, which I’ve always done. And it wouldn’t accept it. So registered him with an alternative email, which is now his account, but it has no details on except for his name and DOB. No points, no season card details etc.
Sounds like it’s all going to run very smoothly.....NOT

Yes I downloaded the NHS app last week and registered using my passport and a voice recording so I could use it to travel abroad.
Ok no need to be arsy, I’m only trying to help. No doubt you will be crying foul in a few weeks trying to get in while I’ll be on my 3rd pint ;)

I’m probably being naive but what’s bothering me about this is the way it seems to be polarising opinions and putting Blue against Blue.

We have enough angst with the stupid media being against us all the time, we Blues need to at least appear to show a common front. :-)

Sorry but I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to arguments.
No you aren’t!

Do you think anyone from the Club is following these pages…..? Sorry, silly question really …..

Hi mate,
have a look at this guide I put together for our supporters club.
It covers getting a supporter number towards the end.

Go to www.mancity.com & click the login icon in the top right – see screenshot below.
View attachment 22385

Click the grey ‘REGISTER’ tab on the screenshot below.
View attachment 22386
Fill out all the required fields, email, choose a password etc. and then click ‘REGISTER’ at the bottom – see screenshot below.
View attachment 22387

You are now registered on City’s website & you will receive a confirmation email.
Now go back to the home page on the website & click the ‘Login’ icon & then under the ‘Login’ tab enter your email & password to login.
Click the login icon again & select ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
You should now be asked for additional information.

For those who do not have a supporter number, the next time you log in to the site you should see your new supporter number in the grey panel
in ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’ under your name.
Any idea what to do if they've already got an account but no supporter number? Under "Personal Information" it lists their name and DoB but below that it says:

Supporter no
-

Following the email about e-ticketing, I have a couple of questions:
do you need a separate app on your mobile to hold the e-ticket or does it get downloaded to your apple ticket wallet?
is there a separate email coming to advise when you can download as I have accessed my account on my mobile and there is no facility to download yet (in the place where the city guide says it should be).
Thanks for any help.

Just wait until they remove the facility to transfer your ticket!!
LOL. Pretty typical of the Bluemoon paranoia that never quite comes to fruition.

In the earliest days of City Matters, well before Covid-19 came along, digital tickets were on the agenda. This was always going to happen at some point therefore. And one of the benefits promised was that people would be able to transfer tickets at the touch of a button, rather than having to list them on Ticket Exchange or hand over their card to someone.

But of course, some paranoid on Bluemoon knows the real purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.