Seasoncard - 2021/22

Same for me and wife, Told will be added to list for plastic card. took our supporters number.
No email confirmation

People keep saying City want to fill the ground with tourists. I’m sure they do but it isn’t happening. The ground will be a quarter empty next week.

Don’t let them beat you mate.
my own fault . i have always done all this for my family . renewals , DD's, away tickets and even flights to Barca etc. now not one has a clue how to go about attending a game. why would they
, i've done it all. i'll ask my eldest one last time to help, if can't do it nobody can . after that they can fuck off.
who the fuck with no arms and legs can download this print that wallet library and so on.
i'm proper pissed off. more than I am with Pep .

i'm sure they do but this is some own goal by the club. i for one am regretting renewing . 56 years of watching City gone due to technology .

Me too, I wished I'd deferred and saved myself £650 and the price of a new phone, printer or trips to the library to print a ticket off. I could of course get to the ground even earlier and que with thousands of others in the cold and rain every game for my loyalty in renewing.

I'd have them had a season for the club to either sort the mess out, give me another option or think fuck it and become an armchair fan after 53 years. "Thank you for your loyal support!"

The foreign tourist market just doesn't exist to the required extent, and certainly won't for the next couple of years.
Yes, our senior execs seem to have missed this "minor" point. The new tech angle is apparently being driven by the PL so the club probably have little option but to implement it either this season or next but they could easily have avoided pissing off a lot of the match-going regulars by not making a complete shitshow of the implementation, let alone failing to communicate the changes adequately to the supporters.

People keep saying City want to fill the ground with tourists. I’m sure they do but it isn’t happening. The ground will be a quarter empty next week.

It certainly isn't happening against Norwich that's for sure. Wait until those great attractions Burnley, Palace and the other park the bus teams turn up, emptihad it will be. They think people are desperate to get back to live football after covid, our poor take up of charity shield tickets disproved that.

It certainly isn't happening against Norwich that's for sure. Wait until those great attractions Burnley, Palace and the other park the bus teams turn up, emptihad it will be. They think people are desperate to get back to live football after covid, our poor take up of charity shield tickets disproved that.
And the low points to qualify for a Spurs ticket

As we've found out, like Kane's with Levy they mean jack shit. Somebody must be panicking a bit at the club thinking, "What's going on?? Only a week to go and these people haven't downloaded their tickets yet!!"
I've not downloaded yet as it's not what I agreed to.
I'm still waiting for a response from the club on another matter

Me too, I wished I'd deferred and saved myself £650 and the price of a new phone, printer or trips to the library to print a ticket off. I could of course get to the ground even earlier and que with thousands of others in the cold and rain every game for my loyalty in renewing.

I'd have them had a season for the club to either sort the mess out, give me another option or think fuck it and become an armchair fan after 53 years. "Thank you for your loyal support!"
Sad to hear so many blues upset and angry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.