Seasoncard Amnesty

The link in the email takes you to the Citizens log in, not your ticket account log in. As somebody who never logs into Citizens I don’t have a password for it and the usual ticket password does not work. As this is all about match going seasoncard holders, should the link not be to the ticket account, not Citizens?

I only have 5000 points so it doesn't really affect me (I don't do aways at all but hope to when I get more time), but while I agree that people should have earned their own points and not 'inherited' some from others, it's also down to the club to have managed this down the years and they've turned a blind eye to it. If this is to be a true amnesty then they need to have some ability to allow supporters to at least claim what they've earned themselves, perhaps by looking at the bank account as proof. It's going to be a shit-show otherwise and as others have said, once people stop going (like we all have now) it's going to be hard for some to go back. People have realised it's a big chunk of cash every month. If they are going to lose 10s of thousands of points too then they'll just jack it in.

What earns the points? Purchase of the ticket or attendance of the match? As far as I’m concerned, I paid to go but luck of the draw meant I couldn’t as I celebrated a birthday in Spain.

I’ll be happy to let City take ten points back on the understanding I’m refunded for a match I didn’t attend.

Those getting very defensive clearly have something to hide.
Loyalty points are given for attending games hence why city have in the past deducted points from people who have bought certain games and not attended.

Nothing defensive at all just pointing out you appear to be criticising others for something you accept you have done yourself. I've done the same numerous times, but I've had tickets of others and not got the points too. Swings and roundabouts.

The link in the email takes you to the Citizens log in, not your ticket account log in. As somebody who never logs into Citizens I don’t have a password for it and the usual ticket password does not work. As this is all about match going seasoncard holders, should the link not be to the ticket account, not Citizens?
It's both s/c holders and citizen matchday so makes sense to use the one place, as a s/c holder aren't you automatically a cityzen member, so should be able to just create a log in.

Blumoon Said:
Does anybody know if you can skip next season and renew the following year without penalty?. Or if there has even been talk of it TIA
That's what we've asked for and no reason to think the club won't agree. Can't see what else they could do under the circumstances.

That would help me out no end,
Just started a new job with random standby week nights/weekends so I was looking at 800 notes and hardly being there.
I had tested the water with 2 match going mates (non-season card holders) in a similar position workwise, to go 3's in on my ticket so I could keep the points, but that's out the window with photo id now (and I do understand why)
If I could skip next season without loosing my points would be horrible without the match, but great money/workwise.
Would I be able to buy one-off tickets then as I would still be a seasoncard holder? or would I need to sign up for the citycard?

Blumoon Said:
Does anybody know if you can skip next season and renew the following year without penalty?. Or if there has even been talk of it TIA
Loyalty points are given for attending games hence why city have in the past deducted points from people who have bought certain games and not attended.

Nothing defensive at all just pointing out you appear to be criticising others for something you accept you have done yourself. I've done the same numerous times, but I've had tickets of others and not got the points too. Swings and roundabouts.

well pissed off with this although i understand why its happening.
i dont know if i can go to the game usually until the day before due to work but when i do go i alternate taking my lads age 11 and 12 , one goes one week and one goes the other as i couldnt 3 tickets together when i moved from east stand.
so now i wont be able to put my ticket on the clubs ticket sale scheme last minute and one of my lads is going to miss out now.
i was already considering giving my cards up this year due the var debacle and it ruining the game now it seems my choice has been made for me

well pissed off with this although i understand why its happening.
i dont know if i can go to the game usually until the day before due to work but when i do go i alternate taking my lads age 11 and 12 , one goes one week and one goes the other as i couldnt 3 tickets together when i moved from east stand.
so now i wont be able to put my ticket on the clubs ticket sale scheme last minute and one of my lads is going to miss out now.
i was already considering giving my cards up this year due the var debacle and it ruining the game now it seems my choice has been made for me
I’m only guessing here, but I’d be surprised if you need ID for your children, if they are with you I’d expect you’re responsible for them and for the track and trace and you would be the only one checked. So you could still alternate.

I’m only guessing here, but I’d be surprised if you need ID for your children, if they are with you I’d expect you’re responsible for them and for the track and trace and you would be the only one checked. So you could still alternate.
ive just spoke to someone in customer services mate. each person needs ID and has to match the name on the card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.