Seasoncard Dispatched

Still waiting for mine.
Strange thing is , my daughter and I sit together , pay together and they are delivered to same address.
Her's arrived last week , mine hasn't.

Still waiting for mine.
Strange thing is , my daughter and I sit together , pay together and they are delivered to same address.
Her's arrived last week , mine hasn't.

Me too. My son sits with me & same delivery address. His card arrived last Saturday, mine hasn't arrived yet. Haven't even had the Royal Mail e-mail.
Strange thing is that last Thurs I had a text from City telling me it had been despatched. When I rang Supp Servs today I was told it had been despatched on Tues this week. Seems to be a bit of a shambles.

Me too. My son sits with me & same delivery address. His card arrived last Saturday, mine hasn't arrived yet. Haven't even had the Royal Mail e-mail.
Strange thing is that last Thurs I had a text from City telling me it had been despatched. When I rang Supp Servs today I was told it had been despatched on Tues this week. Seems to be a bit of a shambles.
My lad's arrived before mine, had his emails/texts a couple of days before mine.

From your timeline it should arrive tomorrow.

My lad's arrived before mine, had his emails/texts a couple of days before mine.

From your timeline it should arrive tomorrow.

Cheers. Still can't figure out why I had a 'despatched' text on Thursday & then told it was actually despatched on the following Tues. Will be glad to get the Royal Mail e-mail that it's on its way. As well as my son, all the Blues I know have their cards. Beginning to feel like Billy No Mates.

293uirk.jpg
Happy with mine.
Skimmer, or should I say, Target :)

Mine arrived today. Thought they were to be signed for? Postie just shoved it through the letterbox. Guess they will post out csr park tickets after the S C have all been delivered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.