Seasoncard holders: Do you wear your #together wristband?

Are there actually adults on here claiming that a 'wrist band' is gay? Sounds like you'll be back in the play ground tomorrow morning when the new term starts.

And no I don't wear mine as its something I'd describe as child like, you know, something more for kids. Not homosexual.

shadygiz said:
danburge82 said:
Regular Joe said:
Bluemoon, the home of unmoderated homophobia.

I'm in my 40s & wear mine as a symbol of being a Blue, like a masonic handshake to everyone I meet. Not really bothered if some think that brands me as something else. Their inadequate problem.
You can't be homophobic towards an inanimate object.

sigh
homophobia[ hoh-muh-foh-bee-uh ]
noun
unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality.

Saying something pink looks girly isn't sexist neither.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:25 pm --<br /><br />
dan.j.mcfc said:
Are there actually adults on here claiming that a 'wrist band' is gay? Sounds like you'll be back in the play ground tomorrow morning when the new term starts.

And no I don't wear mine as its something I'd describe as child like, you know, something more for kids. Not homosexual.
It's just a joke.

dan.j.mcfc said:

gay

quinny's disco pants said:
Well i'm in my 50's & yes I wear it, along with the help for heroes wristband.

same as me fella wear both all the time and havent even considered the fact some miserable sods think it is gay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.