Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

No, there's 3 teams fighting for 2 and we've got the easiest run in, the fewest injuries and are 1 point behind Liverpool with a game in hand.

I appreciate it's not the exciting end to the season we hoped for, but no need to invent peril. Some statistical projections last night gave us a 95% chance of top 4 now.
Your statistics and percentages are not worth a wank fella. If Arsenal win their game in hand, 3 points separate positions 3-6 =4 Teams.
I suppose you were one of the ones who thought we'd roll over Arsenal last week?

It is weird how it is changing,take last night for example,after we had some chippy tea we made our way to "west reception" to see what was happening,and to wait for team to arrive.

There was two Chinese (maybe) guys stood inside the perimeter,near the kids who form a guard of honour for the team coming off the bus,both at least in their 30's,all gear on,with the mobiles at the ready,yet just 10 feet away over their shoulders was Joe Corrigan,talking about past derbies,and how much it was always for the fans,now don't get me wrong,I'm all for new support,but these 2 guys wouldn't have had a clue who the fuck he was in all honesty,and I'm like thinking,wow,they are stood there so close,and I'm behind a barrier having spent fucking fortunes over the years,it just pisses me off...........sorry rant over

Your statistics and percentages are not worth a wank fella. If Arsenal win their game in hand, 3 points separate positions 3-6 =4 Teams.
I suppose you were one of the ones who thought we'd roll over Arsenal last week?

And if we win our game in hand we're 3rd and 2 points clear of Liverpool...what's your point?

Arsenal are not going to beat Tottenham. They'll probably not beat United either. Frankly, Southampton will be a struggle for them. They don't have a chance of getting top 4 which is why they are 1/7 to finish 5th or lower by the bookies, while we are 7/1.

And if we win our game in hand we're 3rd and 2 points clear of Liverpool...what's your point?

Arsenal are not going to beat Tottenham. They'll probably not beat United either. Frankly, Southampton will be a struggle for them. They don't have a chance of getting top 4 which is why they are 1/7 to finish 5th or lower by the bookies, while we are 7/1.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Paddy power says. You seem obsessed with odds,percentages and statistics.
If you can't see there are FOUR teams fighting for 2 places, then you are clearly deluded.

I am assuming the odds don't take into account how all the four teams this season are complete bottlers and it's impossible to know when any of them will turn up for a game.

Iv had the email about renewals
just had a card for me and the lad through the post
"great fans inspire great moments " on the front of it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.