Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Anyone know if/when there will be an opportunity to change season card seats?

When you go online to renew it tells you the date that you can change. As I've already renewed it won't let me back on that area of the website now so can't tell you the exact date. I'm staying where I am so didn't really take it in. Sorry.

I have just renewed my ST I will admit I almost didn't, that says a lot when you think I have supported City all my days (56 now).

With the crowds getting less and less passionate, the price of all things related to going to the game going up year on year and not just the ST prices.

The way in which us football fans are treated by the so called official organizations ( FIFA, UEFA, FA and the Premership).
If you just take the Semi final last week why on a Sunday why at Wembley no consideration for the traveling fans what so ever.
Even our own club building a wall/tunnel so as not to inconvenience men in suits turning up late to take their seats giving them a free run to their seats leaving the glass of red on the table for half time, while us the fan queue up outside now that we are restricted how we can get into the ground.

The manner in which we the fans are treated by the Police especially the Spanish and the Italian police and I was there recently in Barcelona and Madrid.

One of the reasons for making me consider has been the lack of effort that I have seen too many times from our own players.

The small price increase is not a lot really and I can afford it but like many a member has said on here its the principle not maybe the principle on the money but the principle on how we are treated.

I am not a fan who wants glory every year I am a fan who wants to enjoy the game , the match day in its full not just the 90 minutes, I feel if things do not improve next season it will be my last.

I agree that, for what's it worth in terms of extra pound notes, the increase isn't worth doing at the risk of further antagonising fans.
However, if you compare your ST price with the equivalent at Anfield, you'll be surprised how much cheaper we are.
Not taking anything away from those that can't afford it, but offering a comparison for perspective....
Two wrongs don't make a right though.

Football in this country at the top level is a total piss take in pricing.
Many Blues, far more loyal and time served than me have turned their backs in recent years due to the cost of regular attendance.

It isn't just the cost of a season ticket, but the Travel, Food, going to Away games, it's quite a big financial commitment.
Yes you can be a fan and not do any if this... But this is where I'm at - I've done this since I was a kid. Going to the match.
Seems everything has to end.
Nothing is permanent.

Guess I'll have to put up with the TV and not going to Wembley finals and so on (as tx are snapped up by Heineken/Nissan/Aabar employees)

K sa ra sa ra
Whatever will be will be
You can only go to Wembley
If you have the right money.

When you go online to renew it tells you the date that you can change. As I've already renewed it won't let me back on that area of the website now so can't tell you the exact date. I'm staying where I am so didn't really take it in. Sorry.
I'm on renew page now, can't see any option to choose different seat.

I'm on renew page now, can't see any option to choose different seat.

Should you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am, Monday 5 June until 5pm, Tuesday 6 June either online here or by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (Option 1, 3). Any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List after this date.

I agree that, for what's it worth in terms of extra pound notes, the increase isn't worth doing at the risk of further antagonising fans.
However, if you compare your ST price with the equivalent at Anfield, you'll be surprised how much cheaper we are.
Not taking anything away from those that can't afford it, but offering a comparison for perspective....
Dearest seat in Kops £735 mine in what was the Kippax now East stand is £795 should I ask for a reduction.

I understand what you are saying but they pay a small fortune for naming rights and shirt sponsorship so they are paying heavily for the promotion. We are being asked to cough up less than the secret bog smokers will spend in a couple of days on dried vegetation in a paper wrap.

Yes the Sheikh has certainly invested plenty. Our owners are doing fairly well from their investment now and I glad they are. That investment changed our lives. We don't need handouts and I pay extra to go in 93:20 because I can afford it and to help the Club (in a very very small way) cover our costs.

That doesn't mean the increase isn't a mistake. It's relatively small amount and not worth pissing off long standing fans for. I will renew and I would encourage other Blues to do so but I can understand fans being pissed off with this.

Just a small point the majority of fans are from the m/c area who would love to go to

E

Just a small point tell the money men not to extend the east stand as they'll never fill it

I think you mean the North Stand and our ground is always fuller than the swamp on a Europa League night.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.