Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Certainly won't spending any money inside the stadium next season, the club can forget about that.

Same goes to buying the new home shirt, being on the cup schemes etc. Enough is enough.

Like most of the "I'm alright Jack" brigade, you've paid no attention to what Marvin has actually written.

PB - I'm entitled to disagree but whenever I do - if my post in any way supports the club - you jump down my throat. There are plenty of posters on here who share my OPINION. we're can give our views even if they are not in tandem with yours. You continually come across as patronising / telling me I've paid NO attention to Marvin's thread - just because I disagree.

Perhaps you would prefer Blue Moon to be your monologue - or a forum for complaints only?

I used to value your excellent comments on FFP but you now seem v bitter.

I suspect a lot of people are looking for an excuse to not renew and the increase, however small, has given them that excuse. There will be various reasons why people feel like that which I won't go into.
I have two season tickets and was being priced out of East stand level two at £900 each. So I moved to South stand level 3 and now pay £598 for two season tickets. I know that not everyone will be able to bag a seat in the south stand but why not at least try if it's for financial reasons that you aren't renewing? £15 per game is the equivalent to what I pay when I watch my home town club, Barrow, in the National League.

Is there actually any point in Platinum any more? I've stuck with it since it was introduced, partly because it used to be the only way you could access the ticket exchange scheme when it was Viagogo. But even though I've had a seasoncard since the move to the Etihad and used to be able to get tickets to all the London aways without any problem, I now can't for any of them. And because I don't go to other away games my points will never catch up with what's required even with the double platinum allocation. Just a waste of £50, so I'll give it up now and I imagine thousands of others might well do the same, which will wipe out any increased profit from the price rises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.